Metropolitan Concentration in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary S. Becker, 1974. "Crime and Punishment: An Economic Approach," NBER Chapters,in: Essays in the Economics of Crime and Punishment, pages 1-54 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Demsetz, Harold, 1969. "Information and Efficiency: Another Viewpoint," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(1), pages 1-22, April.
- Andrei Shleifer, 2004. "Does Competition Destroy Ethical Behavior?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 414-418, May.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2004. "Dealing with Terrorism – Stick or Carrot?," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3435, April.
- Anthony Downs, 1957. "An Economic Theory of Political Action in a Democracy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65, pages 135-135.
- Shleifer, Andrei, 2000. "Inefficient Markets: An Introduction to Behavioral Finance," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198292272.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Roberto Ezcurra, 2010.
"Does decentralization matter for regional disparities? A cross-country analysis,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 10(5), pages 619-644, September.
- Ezcurra, Roberto & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2009. "Does decentralization matter for regional disparities? A cross-country analysis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33244, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Roberto Ezcurra, 2009. "Does decentralization matter for regional disparities? A cross-country analysis," Working Papers 2009-04, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2009. "Does Decentralization Matter for Regional Disparities? A Cross-Country Analysis," SERC Discussion Papers 0025, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- George Petrakos & Andres Rodríguez-Pose & Antonis Rovolis, 2003. "Growth, Integration and Regional Inequality in Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa03p46, European Regional Science Association.
- Kandogan, Yener, 2014. "The effect of foreign trade and investment liberalization on spatial concentration of economic activity," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 648-659.
- Chang, Gene Hsin & Brada, Josef C., 2006. "The paradox of China's growing under-urbanization," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 24-40, March.
- Josef C. Brada & Ali M. Kutan & Taner M. Yigit, 2004.
"The Effects of Transition and Political Instability On Foreign Direct Investment Inflows: Central Europe and the Balkans,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp729, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Brada, Josef C. & Kutan, Ali M. & Yigit, Taner M., 2004. "The effects of transition and political instability on foreign direct investment inflows: Central Europe and the Balkans," ZEI Working Papers B 33-2004, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2007. "Patterns of spatial association and their persistence across socio-economic indicators: the case of the Greek regions," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 05, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:42:y:1989:i:4:p:557-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.