Currency Competition in Switzerland, 1826-1850
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Milton Friedman & Anna J. Schwartz, 1982. "Monetary Trends in the United States and United Kingdom: Their Relation to Income, Prices, and Interest Rates, 1867–1975," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie82-2, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerlach, Stefan & Kugler, Peter, 2015. "Money demand under free banking: Switzerland 1851-1906," CEPR Discussion Papers 11029, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael D. Bordo, 1989.
"The Lender of Last Resort: Some Historical Insights,"
NBER Working Papers
3011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo, 1989. "The lender of last resort: some historical insights," Proceedings 234, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Vallet, Guillaume, 2016. "The role of the swiss franc in Switzerland’s European stance," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 35-44.
- Vallet, Guillaume, 2015. "Le WIR en Suisse : la révolte du puissant ?," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 18.
- E.J. Weber, 1990. "The Competitive Issue of Paper Money in Switzerland after the Liberal Revolutions in the 19th Century," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 90-19, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Fink, 2014. "Free banking as an evolving system: The case of Switzerland reconsidered," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 27(1), pages 57-69, March.
- Michael D. Bordo, 1990. "The lender of last resort : alternative views and historical experience," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jan, pages 18-29.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:41:y:1988:i:3:p:459-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.