An International Trade Flow Model with Substitution: An Extension of the Gravity Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Fratianni & Chang Hoon Oh, 2009.
"Expanding RTAs, trade flows, and the multinational enterprise,"
Journal of International Business Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 40(7), pages 1206-1227, September.
- Michele Fratianni & Chang Hoon Oh, 2008. "Expanding RTAs, Trade Flows, and the Multinational Enterprise," Working Papers 2008-02, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Joras Ferwerda & Mark Kattenberg & Han-Hsin Chang & Brigitte Unger & Loek Groot & Jacob A. Bikker, 2013.
"Gravity models of trade-based money laundering,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(22), pages 3170-3182, August.
- J. Ferwerda & M.A.C. Kattenberg & H.-S. Chang & B. Unger & L.F.M. Groot & J.A. Bikker, 2011. "Gravity Models of Trade-based Money Laundering," Working Papers 11-16, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Joras Ferwerda & Mark Kattenberg & Han-Hsin Chang & Brigitte Unger & Loek Groot & Jakob Bikker, 2011. "Gravity Models of Trade-based Money Laundering," DNB Working Papers 318, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- I-Hui Cheng & Howard J. Wall, 2005.
"Controlling for heterogeneity in gravity models of trade and integration,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 49-63.
- I-Hui Cheng & Howard J. Wall, 2004. "Controlling for heterogeneity in gravity models of trade and integration," Working Papers 1999-010, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Fock, Achim & von Ledebur, Oliver, 1998. "Struktur und Potentiale des Agraraußenhandels Mittel- und Osteuropas," IAMO Discussion Papers 14, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- repec:wfo:wstudy:19262 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guo, Rongxing, 2004. "How culture influences foreign trade: evidence from the U.S. and China," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 785-812, December.
- Gavin Murphy & Iulia Siedschlaga, 2011. "Has the Euro Boosted Intra-Euro Area Exports? Evidence from Industry Data," Review of Economics and Institutions, Università di Perugia, vol. 2(3).
- Juliette Milgram, 2003. "Quantitative Restrictions on Clothing Imports: Impact and Determinants of the Common Trade Policy Towards Developing Countries," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/04, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Jacob J. de Vries & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2000. "Alonso's General Theory of Movement: Advances in Spatial Interaction Modeling," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-062/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- FAÍÑA J.Andrés & LÓPEZ-RODRÍGUEZ Jesus, "undated".
"Population Potentials and Development Levels: Empirical Findings in the European Union,"
- Andres Faiña & Jesus Lopez-Rodríguez, 2003. "Population Potentials and Development Levels: Empirical Findings in the European Union," ERSA conference papers ersa03p30, European Regional Science Association.
- Bos J.W.B. & Laar M. van de, 2004.
"Explaining Foreign Direct Investment in Central and Eastern Europe: an Extended Gravitiy Approach,"
041, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Jaap Bos & Mindel van de Laar, 2004. "Explaining Foreign Direct Investment in Central and Eastern Europe: an Extended Gravity Approach," DNB Working Papers 008, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Michael Smith, 2001. "What have the FTA and the NAFTA done to the Canadian labor market?," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 25-50, March.
- J.A. Bikker, 2009.
"An extended gravity model with substitution applied to international trade,"
09-17, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Jacob Bikker, 2009. "An extended gravity model with substitution applied to international trade," DNB Working Papers 215, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Fock, Achim & Ledebur, Oliver von, 1998. "Struktur Und Potentiale Des Agraraussenhandels Mittel- Und Osteuropas," IAMO Discussion Papers 14914, Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Laszlo Balazsi & Felix Chan & Laszlo Matyas, 2018. "Even Count Estimation," CEU Working Papers 2018_2, Department of Economics, Central European University.
- Piazolo, Daniel, 1996. "Trade integration between Eastern and Western Europe: Politics follows the market," Kiel Working Papers 745, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Lionel Fontagné & Nicolas Péridy, 1995. "Uruguay Round et PVD : le cas de l'Afrique du Nord," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(3), pages 703-715.
- repec:rfe:zbefri:v:35:y:2017:i:1:p:199-215 is not listed on IDEAS
- Merkies, A.H.Q.M. & Meer, T. van der, 1988. "Theoretical foundations for the 3-c model," Serie Research Memoranda 0002, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Lionel Fontagné & Michaël Pajot & Jean-Michel Pasteels, 2002.
"Potentiels de commerce entre économies hétérogènes : un petit mode d'emploi des modèles de gravité,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 0(1), pages 115-139.
- Lionel Fontagné & Michaël Pajot & Jean-Michel Pasteels, 2002. "Potentiels de commerce entre économies hétérogènes : un petit mode d’emploi des modèles de gravité," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 152(1), pages 115-139.
- G.J.M. Linders, 2006. "Estimation of the Gravity Equation of Bilateral Trade in the Presence of Zero Flows," ERSA conference papers ersa06p746, European Regional Science Association.
- Vos, A.F. & Vries, J.J., 1990. "The likelihood function of a generalized gravity model : handling the implicit singularity of a nonlinear transformation," Serie Research Memoranda 0023, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Josheski, Dushko & Fotov, Risto, 2013. "Gravity Modeling: International Trade and Innovations," EconStor Preprints 71060, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Enrique Martínez-Galán & Maria-Paula Fontoura & Isabel Proença, 2005.
"Trade Potential In An Enlarged European Union: A Recent Approach,"
0508011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Paula Fontoura & Enrique Martínez-Galán & Isabel Proença, 2006. "Trade Potential in an Enlarged European Union: A Recent Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/08, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- David M. Gould, 1998. "Has NAFTA changed North American trade?," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q 1, pages 12-23.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:40:y:1987:i:3:p:315-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.