Stagflation and Shortageflation: A Comparative Approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sébastien Charles & Jonathan Marie, 2016.
"Hyperinflation bulgare de 1997 : transition, fragilité bancaire et change,"
CEPN Working Papers
2016-13, Centre d'Economie de l'Université de Paris Nord.
- Charles, Sébastien & Marie, Jonathan, 2017.
"L’hyperinflation Bulgare de 1997 : Transition, Fragilité Bancaire et Change
[Bulgaria’s Hyperinflation in 1997: Transition, Banking Fragility, and Foreign Exchange]," MPRA Paper 76459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles, Sébastien & Marie, Jonathan, 2017. "L’hyperinflation Bulgare de 1997 : Transition, Fragilité Bancaire et Change
- Kolodko, Grzegorz W., 2010. "The Great Transformation 1989-2029: Could It Have Been Better? Will It Be Better?," WIDER Working Paper Series 040, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kazimierz Stanczak, 1992. "Price Controls, Inflation, and Welfare in the Steady-State," UCLA Economics Working Papers 684, UCLA Department of Economics.
- János Kornai & Collegium BudapÈst, 1995. "Eliminating the shortage economy: a general analysis and examination of the dÈvelopments in Hungary: Part," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 3(2), pages 149-168, June.
- Kolodko, Grzegorz W., 2009. "A Two-thirds Rate of Success: Polish Transformation and Economic Development, 1989-2008," WIDER Working Paper Series 014, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kazimierz Stanczak, 1992. "A Note on the Benefits of Inflation in the Economies with Price Controls and the Cash-In-Advance Black Markets," UCLA Economics Working Papers 665, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Rocha, Roberto de Rezende, 1991. "Stabilization programs in Eastern Europe : a comparative analysis of the Polish and Yugoslav programs of 1990," Policy Research Working Paper Series 732, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:40:y:1987:i:2:p:176-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.