The General Equilibrium Model Is Incomplete and Not Adequate for the Reconciliation of Micro and Macroeconomic Theory
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2002. "Transition, The First Ten Years : Analysis and Lessons for Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14042.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Froot, Kenneth A. & Sachs, Jeffrey D. (ed.), 1994. "The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 2," National Bureau of Economic Research Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226056623.
- Kolodko, Grzegorz W., 2000. "From Shock to Therapy: The Political Economy of Postsocialist Transformation," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198297437, June.
- N/A, 2000. "The world economy," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 174(1), pages 3-3, October.
- N/A, 2000. "The world economy," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 172(1), pages 3-3, April.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Kenneth A. Froot & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1994. "Introduction to "The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 1"," NBER Chapters,in: The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 1, pages 1-18 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N/A, 2000. "The world economy," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 173(1), pages 3-3, July.
- J. Stiglitz, 1998. "More Instruments and Broader Goals: Moving toward the PostWashington Consensus," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 8.
- Olivier Blanchard & Kenneth Froot & Jeffrey Sachs, 1994. "The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 2: Restructuring," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number blan94-3, January.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Froot, Kenneth A. & Sachs, Jeffrey D. (ed.), 1994. "The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 1," National Bureau of Economic Research Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226056609.
- N/A, 2000. "The World Economy," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 173(1), pages 43-65, July.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Kenneth A. Froot & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1994. "The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 1," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number blan94-2, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Ralitza Dimova, 2014.
"Good and bad institutions: is the debate over? Cross-country firm-level evidence from the textile industry,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 109-126.
- Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Dimova, Ralitza, 2011. "Good and Bad Institutions: Is the Debate Over? Cross-Country Firm-Level Evidence from the Textile Industry," IZA Discussion Papers 5471, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nicolaas J. Vriend, 1996. "A model of market-making," Economics Working Papers 184, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Richard R. Nelson & Bhaven N. Sampat, 2001. "Las instituciones como factor que regula el desempeño económico," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 3(5), pages 17-51, July-Dece.
- Duarte N. Leite & Sandra T. Silva & Oscar Afonso, 2014. "Institutions, Economics And The Development Quest," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 491-515, July.
- Sandra Tavares Silva & Aurora Amelia Castro Teixeira & Mário Rui Silva, 2004. "Economics of the Firm and Economic Growth. An hybrid theoretical framework of analysis," FEP Working Papers 158, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Nelson, Richard R. & Sampat, Bhaven N., 2001. "Making sense of institutions as a factor shaping economic performance," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 31-54, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:28:y:1975:i:3:p:545-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.