Input Substitution and Pollution Control Under Uncertainty and Firm Heterogeneity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Michael D. Whinston, 1986. "Menu Auctions, Resource Allocation, and Economic Influence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(1), pages 1-31.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:82:y:1988:i:02:p:405-422_08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Austen-Smith, David & Banks, Jeffrey, 1988. "Elections, Coalitions, and Legislative Outcomes," American Political Science Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 82(02), pages 405-422, June.
- Langbein, Laura I, 1993. "PACs, Lobbies and Political Conflict: The Case of Gun Control," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 77(3), pages 551-572, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tang, Erzi & Liu, Fengchao & Zhang, Jingjing & Yu, Jiao, 2014. "A model to analyze the environmental policy of resource reallocation and pollution control based on firms' heterogeneity," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 88-91.
- Bernardo Moreno & Jose L. Torres, 2007.
"Output Subsidies and Quotas under Uncertainty and Firm Heterogeneity,"
International Journal of Business and Economics,
College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 6(2), pages 147-160, August.
- Bernardo Moreno Jiménez & José Luis Torres Chacón, 2005. "Output subsidies and quotas under uncertainty and firm heterogeneity," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2005/24, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jpbect:v:2:y:2000:i:2:p:273-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/apettea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.