Tax Amnesties in a Dynamic Model of Tax Evasion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gale, David, 1974. "Exchange equilibrium and coalitions : An example," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 63-66, March.
- Bloch, Francis & Ghosal, Sayantan, 1997.
"Stable Trading Structures in Bilateral Oligopolies,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 368-384, June.
- BLOCH, Francis & GHOSAL, Sayantan, 1994. "Stable Trading Structures in Bilateral Oligopolies," CORE Discussion Papers 1994056, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- J. A. Mirrlees, 1971. "An Exploration in the Theory of Optimum Income Taxation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 175-208.
- Gabszewicz, J. & Michel, P., 1992.
"Oligopoly Equilibria in Exchange Economies,"
Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications
92.26, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Gabszewicz, J.J. & Michel, P., 1997. "Oligopoly equilibrium in exchange economies," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1265, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean & MICHEL, Philippe, 1992. "Oligopoly equilibria in exchange economies," CORE Discussion Papers 1992047, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Cordella, Tito & Gabszewicz, Jean J., 1998.
""Nice" Trivial Equilibria in Strategic Market Games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 162-169, January.
- Cordella, T. & Gabszewicz, J. J., 1998. ""Nice'' trivial equilibria in strategic market games," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1302, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dubey, Pradeep & Shubik, Martin, 1978. "A theory of money and financial institutions. 28. The non-cooperative equilibria of a closed trading economy with market supply and bidding strategies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-20, February.
- Myles, Gareth D., 1989. "Ramsey tax rules for economies with imperfect competition," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 95-115, February.
- Guesnerie, Roger & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1978. "Taxing price makers," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 423-455, December.
- Aumann, Robert J., 1973. "Disadvantageous monopolies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Shapley, Lloyd S & Shubik, Martin, 1977. "Trade Using One Commodity as a Means of Payment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(5), pages 937-968, October.
- Aumann, Robert J & Kurz, Mordecai, 1977. "Power and Taxes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(5), pages 1137-1161, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew Gould & Matthew Rablen, 2016. "Voluntary Disclosure Schemes for Offshore Tax Evasion: An Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 5750, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eberhard Feess & Markus Walzl, 2005. "Optimal Self-Reporting Schemes with Multiple Stages and Option Values," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 12(3), pages 265-279, May.
- Julio LÛpez Laborda & Fernando Rodrigo Sauco, "undated". "Incidencia de la amnistÌa fiscal de 1991 en el cumplimiento a largo plazo en el IRPF," Studies on the Spanish Economy 106, FEDEA.
- Colin C. Williams, 2014. "Confronting the Shadow Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15370.
- Levaggi, Rosella & Menoncin, Francesco, 2012. "Tax audits, fines and optimal tax evasion in a dynamic context," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 318-321.
- Koch, Christian & Müller, Cornelius, 2015. "Anticipated Tax Amnesties and Tax Compliance: An Experimental Study," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112991, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jpbect:v:1:y:1999:i:4:p:439-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/apettea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.