Common Pool Games Are Convex Games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Driessen, Theo S.H. & Meinhardt, Holger I., 2005. "Convexity of oligopoly games without transferable technologies," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 102-126, July.
- Norde, Henk & Pham Do, Kim Hang & Tijs, Stef, 2002.
"Oligopoly games with and without transferable technologies,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 187-207, March.
- Norde, H.W. & Pham Do, K.H. & Tijs, S.H., 2000. "Oligopoly Games With and Without Transferable Technologies," Discussion Paper 2000-66, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Norde, H.W. & Pham Do, K.H. & Tijs, S.H., 2002. "Oligopoly games with and without transferable technologies," Other publications TiSEM 0bc5059e-f4f3-42cd-a517-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Santiago Sánchez-Pagés, 2007. "Rivalry, Exclusion, and Coalitions," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 9(5), pages 809-830, October.
- Axel Ostmann & Holger Meinhardt, 2007. "Non-binding agreements and fairness in commons dilemma games," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 15(1), pages 63-96, March.
- Trine Tornøe Platz & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2013.
"Forming and Dissolving Partnerships in Cooperative Game Situations,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 15(2), pages 208-228, April.
- Trine Tornøe Platz & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2009. "Forming and Dissolving Partnerships in Cooperative Game Situations," Discussion Papers 10-24, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Sep 2010.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jpbect:v:1:y:1999:i:2:p:247-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/apettea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.