Economies with Public Goods: An Elementary Geometric Exposition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julio Dávila & Jan Eeckhout & César Martinelli, 2009.
"Bargaining over Public Goods,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 11(6), pages 927-945, December.
- Julio Davila & Jan Eeckhout & César Martinelli, 2008. "Bargaining over public goods," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00289435, HAL.
- DAVILA, Julio & EECKHOUT, Jan & MARTINELLI, CÃ©sar, 2009. "Bargaining over public goods," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2185, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Julio Davila & Jan Eeckhout & C. Martinelli, 2009. "Bargaining over Public Goods," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00633592, HAL.
- Julio Davila & Jan Eeckhout & César Martinelli, 2008. "Bargaining over public goods," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08041, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Julio Davila & Jan Eeckhout & Cesar Martinelli, 2009. "Bargaining Over Public Goods," Working Papers 0901, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Matt Van Essen, 2015. "Bartering Games in the Kolm Triangle," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 17(3), pages 297-310, June.
- Thomson, William, 2011. "Chapter Twenty-One - Fair Allocation Rules," Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare,in: K. J. Arrow & A. K. Sen & K. Suzumura (ed.), Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 21, pages 393-506 Elsevier.
- Eduardo Ley, 1996.
"On the private provision of public goods: a diagrammatic exposition,"
Fundación SEPI, vol. 20(1), pages 105-123, January.
- Ley, E., 1993. "On the Private Provision of Public Goods: A Diagrammatic Exposition," Papers 93-27, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Eduardo Ley, 1995. "On the Private Provision of Public Goods: A Diagrammatic Exposition," Public Economics 9503001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Dec 2002.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Richard Cornes & Dirk Rübbelke, 2011.
"Matching as a Cure for Underprovision of Voluntary Public Good Supply: Analysis and an Example,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3374, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Richard Cornes & Dirk Rübbelke, 2011. "Matching as a Cure for Underprovision of Voluntary Public Good Supply: Analysis and an Example," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2011-541, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Van Essen, Matthew & Walker, Mark, 2017. "A simple market-like allocation mechanism for public goods," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 6-19.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jpbect:v:1:y:1999:i:1:p:139-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/apettea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.