Inductive Game Theory: Discrimination and Prejudices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lippert, Steffen & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2011.
"Networks of relations and Word-of-Mouth Communication,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 202-217, May.
- Spagnolo, Giancarlo & Lippert, Steffen, 2004. "Networks of Relations," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 570, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 04 Jun 2010.
- Lippert, Steffen & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2005. "Networks of Relations and Social Capital," CEPR Discussion Papers 5078, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yasuo Sasaki & Raimo P. Hämäläinen & Esa Saarinen, 2015. "Modeling Systems of Holding Back as Hypergames and their Connections with Systems Intelligence," Systems Research and Behavioral Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(6), pages 593-602, November.
- Kaneko, Mamoru & Mitra, Aniruddha, 2011. "Discrimination in festival games with limited observability and accessibility," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 34-45, July.
- Katz, Kimberly & Matsui, Akihiko, 2004. "When trade requires coordination," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 440-461, September.
- Kaneko, Mamoru & Kline, J. Jude, 2008. "Inductive game theory: A basic scenario," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(12), pages 1332-1363, December.
- Akihiko Matsui, 2008. "A Theory Of Man As A Creator Of The World," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 19-32.
- Iñarra García, María Elena & Laruelle, Annick & Zuazo Garín, Peio, 2012. "Games with perceptions," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2012-64, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Mamoru Kaneko & J. Kline, 2013. "Partial memories, inductively derived views, and their interactions with behavior," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 53(1), pages 27-59, May.
- Mamoru Kaneko, 2013. "Symposium: logic and economics—interactions between subjective thinking and objective worlds," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 53(1), pages 1-8, May.
- repec:bla:jecrev:v:68:y:2017:i:1:p:5-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kazuo Mino, 2008. "Announcement," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 17-18.
- repec:wsi:igtrxx:v:17:y:2015:i:01:n:s0219198915400058 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jpbect:v:1:y:1999:i:1:p:101-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/apettea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.