A statistical model for the temporal pattern of individual automated teller machine withdrawals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shyamal D. Peddada & Joseph K. Haseman & Xiaofeng Tan & Greg Travlos, 2006. "Tests for a simple tree order restriction with application to dose-response studies," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 55(4), pages 493-506.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henryk Gurgul & Marcin Suder, 2013. "The Properties of ATMs Development Stages - an Empirical Analysis," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 14(3), pages 443-466, September.
- Brentnall, Adam R. & Crowder, Martin J. & Hand, David J., 2011. "Approximate repeated-measures shrinkage," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 1150-1159, February.
- Henryk Gurgul & Marcin Suder, 2013.
"Modeling of withdrawals from selected ATMs of the "Euronet" network,"
AGH University of Science and Technology, Faculty of Management, vol. 13, pages 65-82.
- Gurgul, Henryk & Suder, Marcin, 2013. "Modeling of Withdrawals from Selected ATMs of the “Euronet” Network," MPRA Paper 68598, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:61:y:2010:i:3:d:10.1057_jors.2009.160 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gediminas Žylius, 2015. "Evaluation of ATM Cash Demand Process Factors Applied for Forecasting with CI Models," Copernican Journal of Finance & Accounting, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 4(2), pages 211-235.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssc:v:57:y:2008:i:1:p:43-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.