Love or Money? The Effects of Owner Motivation in the California Wine Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramana Nanda, 2008. "Cost of External Finance and Selection into Entrepreneurship," Harvard Business School Working Papers 08-047, Harvard Business School.
- Harrison, Teresa & Seim, Katja, 2013. "Nonprofit tax exemptions and market structure: The case of fitness centers," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2013-4, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Stefano Castriota & Marco Delmastro, 2010.
"Individual and Collective Reputation: Lessons from the Wine Market,"
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 149-172.
- Castriota, Stefano & Delmastro, Marco, 2008. "Individual and Collective Reputation: Lessons from the Wine Market," Working Papers 45504, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Stefano Castriota, 2018. "Does Excellence Pay Off? Evidence from the Wine Market," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS49, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Kelley, Hugh & Evans, Tom, 2011. "The relative influences of land-owner and landscape heterogeneity in an agent-based model of land-use," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1075-1087, April.
- Henry Sauermann, 2017. "Fire in the Belly? Employee Motives and Innovative Performance in Startups versus Established Firms," NBER Working Papers 23099, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Dunkelberg & Carmen Moore & Jonathan Scott & William Stull, 2012. "Do Entrepreneurial Goals Matter? Resource Allocation in New Owner-Managed Firms," DETU Working Papers 1203, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Kenkel, Philip L. & Holcomb, Rodney B. & Hill, Amanda, 2008. "Feasibility of a Co-operative Winery," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 26(2).
- Vroom, Govert & Mccann, Brian T., 2009. "Ownership structure, profit maximization, and competitive behavior," IESE Research Papers D/800, IESE Business School.
- Beckert, Jens & Rössel, Jörg & Schenk, Patrick, 2014. "Wine as a cultural product: Symbolic capital and price formation in the wine field," MPIfG Discussion Paper 14/2, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Chandra, Yanto & Coviello, Nicole, 2010. "Broadening the concept of international entrepreneurship: 'Consumers as International Entrepreneurs'," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 228-236, July.
- Negro, Giacomo & Hannan, Michael T. & Rao, Hayagreeva & Leung, Ming D., 2007. "No Barrique, No Berlusconi: Collective Identity, Contention, and Authenticity in the Making of Barolo and Barbaresco Wines," Research Papers 1972, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Dunkelberg, William & Moore, Carmen & Scott, Jonathan & Stull, William, 2013. "Do entrepreneurial goals matter? Resource allocation in new owner-managed firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 225-240.
- David Hojman, 2005. "Network Learning, Principal-Agent Conflict, and Award-Winning Wine-Making in Chile's Colchagua Valley," Research Papers 200512, University of Liverpool Management School.
- Yau-De Wang & Conna Yang, 2016. "How Appealing are Monetary Rewards in the Workplace? A Study of Ethical Leadership, Love of Money, Happiness, and Turnover Intention," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 129(3), pages 1277-1290, December.
- William Stull, 2014. "Taking the Plunge: Teaching the Microeconomics of Entrepreneurship," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 20(2), pages 139-150, May.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:20:y:2014:i:2:p:139-150 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:50:y:2002:i:4:p:431-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.