A Note on 'Third-Degree Price Discrimination with Interdependent Demands.'
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David, Paul A. & Hall, Bronwyn H. & Toole, Andrew A., 2000.
"Is public R&D a complement or substitute for private R&D? A review of the econometric evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 497-529, April.
- Paul A. David & Bronwyn H. Hall & Andrew A. Toole, 1999. "Is Public R&D a Complement or Substitute for Private R&D? A Review of the Econometric Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7373, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul A. David & Bronwyn H. Hall & Andrew A. Toole, 1999. "Is Public R&D a Complement or Substitute for Private R&D? A Review of the Econometric Evidence," Working Papers 99023, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- David, Paul A. & Hall, Bronwyn H. & Toole, Andrew A., 1999. "Is Public R&D a Complement or Substitute for Private R&D? A Review of the Econometric Evidence," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1sz6g8bv, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Paul A. David, Bronwyn H. Hall and Andrew A. Toole., 1999. "Is Public R&D a Complement or Substitute for Private R&D? A Review of the Econometric Evidence," Economics Working Papers E99-269, University of California at Berkeley.
- Paul A. David & Bronwyn H. Hall & Andrew A. Toole, 2000. "Is Public R&D a Complement or Substitute for Private R&D? A Review of the Econometric Evidence," Development and Comp Systems 9912002, EconWPA.
- Paul A. David & Bronwyn H. Hall & Andrew A. Toole, 2005. "Is Public R&D a Complement or Substitute for Private R&D? A Review of the Econometric Evidence," Development and Comp Systems 0502011, EconWPA.
- Romer, Paul M, 1990. "Endogenous Technological Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 71-102, October.
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters,in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1981. "Biases in Dynamic Models with Fixed Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1417-1426, November.
- Isabel Busom, 2000. "An Empirical Evaluation of The Effects of R&D Subsidies," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 111-148.
- Manuel Trajtenberg, 2000. "R&D Policy in Israel: An Overview and Reassessment," NBER Working Papers 7930, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klette, Tor Jakob & Møen, Jarle, 2011. "R&D investment responses to R&D subsidies: A theoretical analysis and a microeconometric study," Discussion Papers 2011/15, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- James J. Heckman, 1995. "Instrumental Variables: A Cautionary Tale," NBER Technical Working Papers 0185, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takanori Adachi & Noriaki Matsushima, 2014.
"The Welfare Effects Of Third-Degree Price Discrimination In A Differentiated Oligopoly,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(3), pages 1231-1244, July.
- Takanori Adachi & Noriaki Matsushima, 2011. "The Welfare Effects of Third-Degree Price Discrimination in a Differentiated Oligopoly," ISER Discussion Paper 0800, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Takanori Adachi & Noriaki Matsushima, 2011. "The Welfare Effects of Third-Degree PriceDiscrimination in a Differentiated Oligopoly," KIER Working Papers 800, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Galera, Francisco & Zaratiegui, Jesus M., 2006.
"Welfare and output in third-degree price discrimination: A note,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 605-611, May.
- Francisco Galera & JesÃºs M. Zaratiegui, 2003. "Welfare and Output in Third-Degree Price Discrimination: a Note," Faculty Working Papers 07/03, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:17:y:2007:i:2:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tomohisa Okada & Takanori Adachi, 2013. "Third-Degree Price Discrimination, Consumption Externalities, and Market Opening," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 209-219, June.
- Pedro Barros & Xavier Martinez-Giralt, 2008. "On international cost-sharing of pharmaceutical R&D," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 301-312, December.
- Trégouët, Thomas, 2015. "Gender-based price discrimination in matching markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 34-45.
- Álvaro Bustos, 2013. "Market Separation, Negative Consumption Externalities and Capacity Constraints," Documentos de Trabajo 448, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Takeshi Ikeda & Tatsuhiko Nariu, 2009. "Third-Degree Price Discrimination in the Presence of Asymmetric Consumption Externalities," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 251-261, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:50:y:2002:i:2:p:235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.