The Diversity of R&D Consortia and Firm Behavior: Evidence from Japanese Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lhuillery, Stéphane & Pfister, Etienne, 2009. "R&D cooperation and failures in innovation projects: Empirical evidence from French CIS data," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 45-57, February.
- Giovanni Cerulli & Roberto Gabriele & Bianca Potì, 2016.
"The role of firm R&D effort and collaboration as mediating drivers of innovation policy effectiveness,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(5), pages 426-447, July.
- Giovanni Cerulli & Roberto Gabriele & Bianca Poti', 2015. "The Role of Firm RD Effort and Collaboration as Mediating Drivers of Innovation Policy Effectiveness," DEM Discussion Papers 2015/01, Department of Economics and Management.
- Beck, Mathias & Junge, Martin & Kaiser, Ulrich, 2017. "Public Funding and Corporate Innovation," IZA Discussion Papers 11196, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Delcamp, Henry & Leiponen, Aija, 2014.
"Innovating standards through informal consortia: The case of wireless telecommunications,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 36-47.
- Henry Delcamp & Aija Leiponen, 2012. "Innovating Standards through Informal Consortia: The Case of Wireless Telecommunications," NBER Chapters,in: Standards, Patents and Innovations National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henry R. Delcamp & Aija Leiponen, 2012. "Innovating Standards Through Informal Consortia: The Case of Wireless Telecommunications," NBER Working Papers 18179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Meng Wei Chen & Yu Chen & Zhen-Hua Wu & Ningru Zhao, 2018. "Government Intervention, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship," Graz Economics Papers 2018-15, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Maw-Shin Hsu & Feng-Jyh Lin, 2014. "The Impact of Motivational Factors of Participation in R&D Consortia on Firm Performance," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 10(2), pages 129-156, July.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:7:p:1256-1266 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beck, Mathias & Lopes-Bento, Cindy & Schenker-Wicki, Andrea, 2016.
"Radical or incremental: Where does R&D policy hit?,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 869-883.
- Beck, Mathias & Lopes-Bento, Cindy & Schenker-Wicki, Andrea, 2014. "Radical or incremental: Where does R&D policy hit?," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-106, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Lopes-Bento, Cindy, 2014.
"(International) R&D collaboration and SMEs: The effectiveness of targeted public R&D support schemes,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 1055-1066.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Lopes-Bento, Cindy, 2012. "(International) R&D collaboration and SMEs: The effectiveness of targeted public R&D support schemes," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-086, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Lopes-Bento, Cindy, 2013. "(International) R&D collaboration and SMEs: The effectiveness of targeted public R&D support schemes," DICE Discussion Papers 121, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- LOPES BENTO Cindy & HOTTENROTT Hanna, 2012. "(International) R&D Collaboration and SMEs: The effectiveness of targeted public R&D support schemes," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-36, LISER.
- Brüggemann, Julia & Proeger, Till, 2017. "The effectiveness of public subsidies for private innovations: An experimental approach," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 266, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Shuhei Aoki & Julen Esteban-Pretel & Tetsuji Okazaki & Yasuyuki Sawada, 2009. "The Role of the Government in Facilitating TFP Growth during Japan's Rapid Growth Era," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-622, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Crass, Dirk & Rammer, Christian & Aschhoff, Birgit, 2016. "Geographical clustering and the effectiveness of public innovation programs," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-083, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Miotti, Luis & Sachwald, Frederique, 2003. "Co-operative R&D: why and with whom?: An integrated framework of analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1481-1499, September.
- Okamuro, Hiroyuki, 2007. "Determinants of successful R&D cooperation in Japanese small businesses: The impact of organizational and contractual characteristics," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1529-1544, December.
- Zhu, J., 2018. "The agricultural root of innovation in China," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277219, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nobuya Fukugawa, 2006. "Determining Factors in Innovation of Small Firm Networks: A case of Cross Industry Groups in Japan," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 181-193, October.
- Kim, Ji-hyun & Bae, Sung Joo & Yang, Jae-Suk, 2014. "Government roles in evaluation and arrangement of R&D consortia," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 202-215.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:49:y:2001:i:2:p:181-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.