Compatibility and Bundling with Generalist and Specialist Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matteo Alvisi & Emanuela Carbonara & Francesco Parisi, 2011. "Separating complements: the effects of competition and quality leadership," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 103(2), pages 107-131, June.
- Oliver Budzinski & Katharina Wacker, 2007.
"The Prohibition Of The Proposed Springer-Prosiebensat.1 Merger: How Much Economics In German Merger Control?,"
Journal of Competition Law and Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 281-306.
- Oilver Budzinski & Katharina Wacker, 2007. "The Prohibition of the Proposed Springer-ProSiebenSat.1-Merger: How much Economics in German Merger Control?," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200704, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Budzinski, Oliver & Wacker, Katharina, 2007. "The prohibition of the proposed Springer-ProSiebenSat.1-Merger: how much economics in German merger control?," IBES Diskussionsbeiträge 160, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of Business and Economic Studie (IBES).
- Ricardo Flores-Fillol & Rafael Moner-Colonques, 2011.
"Endogenous Mergers of Complements with Mixed Bundling,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 39(3), pages 231-251, November.
- Flores-Fillol, Ricardo & Moner Colonques, Rafael, 2010. "Endogenous Mergers of Complements with Mixed Bundling," Working Papers 2072/151551, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Mantovani & Jan Vandekerckhove, 2016.
"The Strategic Interplay Between Bundling and Merging in Complementary Markets,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 37(1), pages 19-36, January.
- Andrea Mantovani & Jan Vandekerckhove, 2012. "The strategic interplay between bundling and merging in complementary markets," Working Papers 2012/10, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- A. Mantovani & J. Vandekerckhove, 2012. "The strategic interplay between bundling and merging in complementary markets," Working Papers wp814, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- SHIM, Sunghee & OH, Jungsuk, 2006. "Service Bundling and the Role of Access Charge in the Broadband Internet Service Market," MPRA Paper 3553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sue H. Mialon, 2014.
"Product Bundling And Incentives For Mergers And Strategic Alliances,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(2), pages 562-575, April.
- Sue Mialon, 2009. "Product-bundling and Incentives for Merger and Strategic Alliance," Emory Economics 0907, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Kim, Sang-Hyun & Choi, Jay Pil, 2015.
"Optimal compatibility in systems markets,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 106-118.
- Sang-Hyun Kim & Jay Pil Choi, 2014. "Optimal Compatibility in Systems Markets," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 057, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Sang-Hyun Kim & Jay Pil Choi, 2014. "Optimal Compatibility in Systems Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 5037, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andrea Mantovani & Francisco Ruiz-Aliseda, 2016.
"Equilibrium Innovation Ecosystems: The Dark Side of Collaborating with Complementors,"
INFORMS, vol. 62(2), pages 534-549, February.
- Andrea Mantovani & Francisco Ruiz-Aliseda, 2011. "Equilibrium Innovation Ecosystems: The Dark Side of Collaborating with Complementors," Working Papers 11-31, NET Institute.
- A. Mantovani & F. Ruiz-Aliseda, 2012. "Equilibrium Innovation Ecosystems: The Dark Side of Collaborating with Complementors," Working Papers wp825, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Andrea Mantovani, 2013.
"The Strategic Effect of Bundling: A New Perspective,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 42(1), pages 25-43, February.
- A. Mantovani, 2010. "The strategic effect of bundling: a new perspective," Working Papers 705, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Sandro Shelegia, 2008. "Pricing Interrelated Goods in Oligopoly," Working Papers 014-08, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
- Reisinger, Markus, 2004. "The Effects of Product Bundling in Duopoly," Discussion Papers in Economics 477, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Eugen Kovac, 2004. "Tying by a Non-monopolist," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp225, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:48:y:2000:i:2:p:177-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.