Multiproduct Price Regulation under Asymmetric Information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rob Aalbers & Viktoria Kocsis & Victoria Shestalova, 2011. "Optimal regulation under unknown supply of distributed generation," CPB Discussion Paper 192, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Alberto Iozzi & Roberta Sestini & Edilio Valentini, 2006.
"Pricing Discretion and Price Regulation in Competitive Industries,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 151-165, March.
- Alberto Iozzi & Roberta Sestini & Edilio Valentini, 2005. "Pricing Discretion and Price Regulation in Competitive Industries," CEIS Research Paper 69, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Boggio, Margherita, 2011. "From Reluctant Privatization to Municipal Capitalism: an Overview on Ownership, Political Connections and Decentralization," MPRA Paper 46232, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Coco & Claudio De Vincenti, 2002. "Can regulation increase firm's efficiency?," Working Papers 60, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- María Angeles García Valiñas, 2004. "Eficiencia y equidad en el diseño de precios óptimos para bienes y servicios públicos," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 168(1), pages 95-119, march.
- Armstrong, Mark & Sappington, David E.M., 2007. "Recent Developments in the Theory of Regulation," Handbook of Industrial Organization, Elsevier.
- Pierre-Henri MORAND & Lionel THOMAS, 2006. "Efficient procurement with quality concerns," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2006022, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Cowan, Simon, 2004. "Optimal risk allocation for regulated monopolies and consumers," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1-2), pages 285-303, January.
- Christian Gollier and Jean Tirole, 2015. "Negotiating effective institutions against climate change," Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:48:y:2000:i:2:p:137-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.