The Performance of US Corporations: 1981-1994
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Afrifa, Godfred & Tingbani, Ishmael, 2017. "Working Capital Management, Cash Flow and SMEs’ Performance," MPRA Paper 82894, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2017.
- Sunghee Choi, 2010. "Estimating Exchange Rate Exposure of Trade-intensive Firms: Application to Korean Oil-refiners and Petrochemicals," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(3), pages 327-348.
- Sergio G. Lazzarini, 2015. "Strategizing by the government: Can industrial policy create firm-level competitive advantage?," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 97-112, January.
- Jerker Denrell, 2004. "Random Walks and Sustained Competitive Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(7), pages 922-934, July.
- Anita M. McGahan & Michael E. Porter, 2002. "What Do We Know About Variance in Accounting Profitability?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(7), pages 834-851, July.
- Lazzarini, Sérgio G., 2012. "Strategizing by the Government: Industrial Policy and Sustainable Competitive Advantage," Insper Working Papers wpe_289, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Changhyun Kim & Richard A. Bettis, 2014. "Cash is surprisingly valuable as a strategic asset," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(13), pages 2053-2063, December.
- Katsuya Takii, 2007.
"The Persistence of Differences in Productivity, Wages, Skill Mixes and Profits Between Firms,"
OSIPP Discussion Paper
07E002, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Katsuya Takii, 2007. "The Persistence of Differences in Productivity, Wages, Skill Mixes and Profits Between Firms," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-10, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Jean-François Casta & Olivier Ramond & Lionel Escaffre, 2008. "Economic Properties of Recognized Intangibles under Domestic Accounting Standards: Evidence from European Capital Markets," Post-Print halshs-00681592, HAL.
- Lau, Chi Keung Marco & Suvankulov, Farrukh & Karabag, Solmaz Filiz, 2012. "Determinants of firm competitiveness: case of the Turkish textile and apparel industry," MPRA Paper 46974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2641 is not listed on IDEAS
- Spyridon Stavropoulos & Martijn J. Burger & Dimitris Skuras, 2015. "Data Sparseness and Variance in Accounting Profitability," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-014/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- McGahan, Anita M. & Silverman, Brian S., 2006. "Profiting from technological innovation by others: The effect of competitor patenting on firm value," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1222-1242, October.
- repec:kap:jculte:v:42:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10824-017-9304-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Villalonga, Belen, 2004. "Intangible resources, Tobin's q, and sustainability of performance differences," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 205-230, June.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2248 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ketelhöhn, Niels W. & Quintanilla, Carlos, 2012. "Country effects on profitability: A multilevel approach using a sample of Central American firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(12), pages 1767-1772.
- Jean François Casta & Olivier Ramond & Lionel Escaffre, 2005. "Intangibles Investments and Accounting Numbers Usefulness : an Empirical Study of the European Stock Market," Post-Print hal-00769333, HAL.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:53:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1174-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael D. Ryall, 2003. "Subjective Rationality, Self--Confirming Equilibrium, and Corporate Strategy," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(7), pages 936-949, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:47:y:1999:i:4:p:373-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.