Third-Degree Price Discrimination with Interdependent Demands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mahmudul Anam & Shin-Hwan Chiangy, 1999. "Price Discrimination and Social Welfare with Demand Uncertainty," Working Papers 1999_04, York University, Department of Economics.
- Takanori Adachi & Noriaki Matsushima, 2014.
"The Welfare Effects Of Third-Degree Price Discrimination In A Differentiated Oligopoly,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(3), pages 1231-1244, July.
- Takanori Adachi & Noriaki Matsushima, 2011. "The Welfare Effects of Third-Degree Price Discrimination in a Differentiated Oligopoly," ISER Discussion Paper 0800, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Takanori Adachi & Noriaki Matsushima, 2011. "The Welfare Effects of Third-Degree PriceDiscrimination in a Differentiated Oligopoly," KIER Working Papers 800, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Mujumdar, Sudesh & Pal, Debashis, 2005. "Do price ceilings abroad increase U.S. drug prices?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 9-13, April.
- Yongmin Chen & Marius Schwartz, 2015.
"Differential pricing when costs differ: a welfare analysis,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 46(2), pages 442-460, June.
- Marius Schwartz & Yongmin Chen, 2013. "Differential Pricing When Costs Differ: A Welfare Analysis," Working Papers gueconwpa~13-13-01, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Anam, Mahmudul & Chiang, Shin-Hwan, 2006. "Price discrimination and social welfare with correlated demand," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 110-122, September.
- Hinnerk Gnutzmann, 2014. "Price Discrimination in Asymmetric Industries: Implications for Competition and Welfare," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def019, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Chen, Yongmin & Schwartz, Marius, 2012. "Beyond price discrimination: welfare under differential pricing when costs also differ," MPRA Paper 43393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomohisa Okada & Takanori Adachi, 2013. "Third-Degree Price Discrimination, Consumption Externalities, and Market Opening," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 209-219, June.
- Kim, Jeong-Yoo & Lee, Myeong Ho & Berg, Nathan, 2016. "Peak-load pricing in duopoly," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 47-54.
- repec:ctc:serie1:def19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chin-Sheng Chen, 2017. "Price Discrimination in Input Markets and Quality Differentiation," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 50(3), pages 367-388, May.
- Aloui, Chokri & Jebsi, Khaïreddine, 2016. "Platform optimal capacity sharing: Willing to pay more does not guarantee a larger capacity share," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 276-288.
- Tomohisa Okada, 2014. "Third-degree Price Discrimination with Fairness-concerned Consumers," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 82(6), pages 701-715, December.
- Trégouët, Thomas, 2015. "Gender-based price discrimination in matching markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 34-45.
- Edward Lopez & David Molina, 2010. "Third-Degree Price Discrimination: Apology Not Necessary," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 38(4), pages 383-397, December.
- Bertoletti, Paolo, 2005. "Uniform pricing and social welfare," MPRA Paper 1082, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Achim I. Czerny & Anming Zhang, 2014. "Third-degree Price Discrimination in the Presence of Congestion Externality," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-140/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:46:y:1998:i:4:p:511-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.