Looking at the Cost Side of "Monopoly."
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- christoph Engel, 2005. "Voice over IP. Competition Policy and Regulation," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2005_26, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Manfred Neumann, 1999. "Monopoly Welfare Losses in the Long Run," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 26(1), pages 1-9, March.
- D. P. T. Young, 2000. "Firms' Market Power, Endogenous Preferences and the Focus of Competition Policy," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 73-87.
- Okumura, Yasunori, 2016. "Individual transferable quotas in Cournot competition," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 315-321.
- Karl Aiginger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 1999.
"Product Quality, Cost Asymmetry and the Welfare Loss of Oligopoly,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 165-180.
- Karl Aiginger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 1997. "Product Quality, Cost Asymmetry and the Welfare Loss of Oligopoly," WIFO Working Papers 94, WIFO.
- Ela Glowicka, 2005.
"Bailouts in a Common Market: A Strategic Approach,"
CIG Working Papers
SP II 2005-20, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Glowicka, Ela, 2005. "Bailouts in a common market: a strategic approach," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 177, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Jun Chen & Zhiqi Chen, 2011.
"The quiet life of a monopolist: The efficiency losses of monopoly reconsidered,"
Frontiers of Economics in China,
Springer;Higher Education Press, vol. 6(3), pages 389-412, September.
- Jun Chen & Zhiqi Chen, 2011. "The Quiet Life of a Monopolist: The Efficiency Losses of Monopoly Reconsidered," Frontiers of Economics in China, Higher Education Press, vol. 6(3), pages 389-412, September.
- Jun Chen & Zhiqi Chen, 2008. "The Quiet Life of a Monopolist: The Efficiency Losses of Monopoly Reconsidered," Carleton Economic Papers 08-04, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2011.
- Lars-Hendrik Röller & Frode Steen, 2006. "On the Workings of a Cartel: Evidence from the Norwegian Cement Industry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(1), pages 321-338, March.
- Lang, Gunter & Welzel, Peter, 1999.
"Mergers among German Cooperative Banks: A Panel-Based Stochastic Frontier Analysis,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 273-286, December.
- Günter Lang, Peter Welzel, 1999. "Mergers Among German Cooperative Banks. A Panel-based Stochastic Frontier Analysis," Working Paper Series B 1999-03, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultïät.
- Ritz, Robert, 2016. "Oligopolistic competition and welfare," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1680, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Aiginger, Karl & Mueller, Dennis C. & Weiss, Christoph, 1998. "Objectives, topics and methods in industrial organization during the nineties: Results from a survey," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 799-830, November.
- Karl Aiginger, 2008.
"The Impact of Competition on Macroeconomic Performance,"
Chapters,in: The Economics of Corporate Governance and Mergers, chapter 14
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Karl Aiginger, 2008. "The Impact of Competition on Macroeconomic Performance," WIFO Working Papers 318, WIFO.
- Aiginger, K., 1998. "A framework for evaluating the dynamic competitiveness of countries," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 159-188, June.
- Nikolaus Fink, 2011. "SSNIP, state-owned enterprises, public goods and complements," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 381-388, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:45:y:1997:i:3:p:245-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.