The Effect of CEO Tenure on the Relation between Firm Performance and Turnover
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:glofin:v:35:y:2018:i:c:p:12-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olie RenÃ© & Heijltjes MariÃ«lle G. & Glunk Ursula, 2003. "Continuity And Renewal At The Top: Performance Effects Of The Level, Extent, Type And Frequency Of Top Management Team Changes," Research Memorandum 059, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- David Blackwell & Donna Dudney & Kathleen Farrell, 2007. "Changes in CEO compensation structure and the impact on firm performance following CEO turnover," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 315-338, October.
- Hadani, Michael & Dahan, Nicolas M. & Doh, Jonathan P., 2015. "The CEO as chief political officer: Managerial discretion and corporate political activity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2330-2337.
- Powers, Eric A., 2005. "Interpreting logit regressions with interaction terms: an application to the management turnover literature," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 504-522, June.
- repec:spt:fininv:v:6:y:2017:i:4:f:6_4_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mic:tmpjrn:v:13:y:2017:i:01:p:37-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- G. Stacy Sirmans & H. Swint Friday & Russell M. Price, 2006. "Do Management Changes Matter? An Empirical Investigation of REIT Performance," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 28(2), pages 131-148.
- Monika Hamori, 2004. "The organizational predictors of executive career advancement in career moves across employers," Working Papers Economia wp04-32, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Yudan Zheng, 2010. "The effect of CEO tenure on CEO compensation: Evidence from inside CEOs vs outside CEOs," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(10), pages 832-859, August.
- McNeil, Chris & Niehaus, Greg & Powers, Eric, 2004. "Management turnover in subsidiaries of conglomerates versus stand-alone firms," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 63-96, April.
- Monika Hamori, 2006. "Executive Loyalty and Employer Attributes," Working Papers Economia wp06-10, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Ting, Hsiu-I, 2013. "CEO turnover and shareholder wealth: Evidence from CEO power in Taiwan," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2466-2472.
- repec:spr:jecfin:v:42:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s12197-017-9390-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:23:y:2000:i:3:p:373-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.