Economies of Scale in Mutual Fund Administration
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Banko & Scott Beyer & Richard Dowen, 2010. "Economies of scope and scale in the mutual-fund industry," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(4), pages 322-336, March.
- Helen Higgs & Andrew C. Worthington, 2010. "Economies of Scale and Scope in Australian Superannuation Funds," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201015, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Iannotta, Giuliano & Navone, Marco, 2012. "The cross-section of mutual fund fee dispersion," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 846-856.
- Jeffrey J. Yankow & Thomas I. Smythe & Vance P. Lesseig & Michael A. Jones, 2011. "The Impact of Advertising on Fund Flows in Alternative Distribution Channels," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 2(1), pages 2-22, March.
- Tang, Ke & Wang, Wenjun & Xu, Rong, 2012. "Size and performance of Chinese mutual funds: The role of economy of scale and liquidity," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 228-246.
- Ruiz-Verdú, Pablo & Gil-Bazo, Javier, 2006. "Yet another puzzle? the relation between price and performance in the mutual fund industry," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb066519, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Geranio, Manuela & Zanotti, Giovanna, 2005. "Can mutual funds characteristics explain fees?," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(4-5), pages 354-376, October.
- repec:wsi:rpbfmp:v:20:y:2017:i:03:n:s0219091517500205 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & Kim, Taeyoung & Larson, Eric R. & Armsworth, Paul R., 2014. "Economies of Scale in Costs of Land Acquisition for Nature Conservation," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 177182, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Alves, Paulo, 2015. "The Fees of Mutual Funds and Real Estate Funds: Their Determinants in a Small Market," MPRA Paper 65490, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cashman, George D., 2010. "Pay-performance sensitivity and firm size: Insights from the mutual fund industry," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 400-412, September.
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & Kim, Taeyoung & Larson, Eric R. & Armsworth, Paul R., 2017. "Economies of scale in forestland acquisition costs for nature conservation," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 73-82.
- Dean Amel & Colleen Barnes & Fabio Panetta & Carmelo Salleo, 2002. "Consolidation and efficiency in the financial sector: a review of the international evidence," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 464, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Thomas W. Doellman & Sabuhi H. Sardarli, 2016. "Investment Fees, Net Returns, And Conflict Of Interest In 401(K) Plans," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 39(1), pages 5-33, March.
- Prather, Laurie & Bertin, William J. & Henker, Thomas, 2004. "Mutual fund characteristics, managerial attributes, and fund performance," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 305-326.
- Gunter Löffler, 2013. "Tower Building And Stock Market Returns," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 36(3), pages 413-434, September.
- Alves, Paulo, 2016. "The Expenses of Real Estate Funds in a Small Market: Their Determinants," MPRA Paper 83275, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lang, Gunnar & Köhler, Matthias, 2011. "How does the domiciliation decision affect mutual fund fees?," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-085, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Amel, Dean & Barnes, Colleen & Panetta, Fabio & Salleo, Carmelo, 2004. "Consolidation and efficiency in the financial sector: A review of the international evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 2493-2519, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:22:y:1999:i:3:p:331-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.