Bid-Ask Spread Components in an Order-Driven Environment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Araújo, Gustavo Silva & Barbedo, Claudio Henrique da S. & Vicente, José Valentim M., 2014.
"The adverse selection cost component of the spread of Brazilian stocks,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 21-41.
- Gustavo Silva Araújo & Claudio Henrique da Silveira Barbedo & José Valentim Machado Vicente, 2011. "The Adverse Selection Cost Component of the Spread of Brazilian Stocks," Working Papers Series 263, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Angelo Ranaldo, 2002. "Market Dynamics Around Public Information Arrivals," FAME Research Paper Series rp45, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- He, William Peng & Lepone, Andrew, 2014. "Determinants of liquidity and execution probability in exchange operated dark pool: Evidence from the Australian Securities Exchange," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 1-16.
- Levin, Eric J. & Wright, Robert E., 2004. "Estimating the profit markup component of the bid-ask spread: evidence from the London Stock Exchange," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Weiyu Kuo & Yu‐Ching Li, 2011. "Trading Mechanisms and Market Quality: Call Markets versus Continuous Auction Markets," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 417-444, December.
- Vinay Patel, 2015. "Price Discovery in US and Australian Stock and Options Markets," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 27.
- Lecce, Steven & Lepone, Andrew & McKenzie, Michael D. & Segara, Reuben, 2012. "The impact of naked short selling on the securities lending and equity market," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 81-107.
- Bart Frijns & Aaron Gilbert & Alireza Tourani-Rad, 2008. "Insider Trading, Regulation, And The Components Of The Bid-Ask Spread," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 31(3), pages 225-246.
- Tapia Torres, Miguel Ángel & Escribano Sáez, Álvaro & Pascual, Roberto, 2000. "Adverse selection costs, trading activity and liquidity in the NYSE: an empirical analysis in a dynamic context," UC3M Working papers. Economics 7276, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Patel, Vinay & Michayluk, David, 2016. "Return predictability following different drivers of large price changes," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 202-214.
- Liu, Qingfu & Hua, Renhai & An, Yunbi, 2016. "Determinants and information content of intraday bid-ask spreads: Evidence from Chinese commodity futures markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 135-148.
- Rudy De Winne & Christophe Majois, 2003. "A comparison of alternative spread décomposition models on Euronext Brussels," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 46(4), pages 91-136.
- Lijian Wei & Wei Zhang & Xue-Zhong He & Yongjie Zhang, 2013. "Learning and Information Dissemination in Limit Order Markets," Research Paper Series 333, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Charoenwong, Charlie & Ding, David K. & Siraprapasiri, Vasan, 2011. "Adverse selection and corporate governance," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 406-420, June.
- Yu Chuan Huang, 2004. "The components of bid‐ask spread and their determinants: TAIFEX versus SGX‐DT," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(9), pages 835-860, September.
- He, William Peng & Lepone, Andrew & Leung, Henry, 2013. "Information asymmetry and the cost of equity capital," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 611-620.
- Chen, Langnan & Luo, Jiawen & Liu, Hao, 2013. "The determinants of liquidity with G-RJMCMC-VS model: Evidence from China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 192-198.
- Jieun Lee & Doojin Ryu & Ali M. Kutan, 2016. "Monetary Policy Announcements, Communication, and Stock Market Liquidity," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(3), pages 227-250, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:22:y:1999:i:2:p:227-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.