The Cost of Mutual Fund Distribution Fees
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lemeunier, Sébastien M., 2010.
"On the origins of a Conflict of Interest in the Mutual Fund Industry,"
ESSEC Working Papers
WP1102, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Sébastien M. Lemeunier, 2011. "On the Origins of a Conflict of Interest in the Mutual Fund Industry," Post-Print hal-00578151, HAL.
- Sébastien M. Lemeunier, 2011. "On the origins of a Conflict of Interest in the Mutual Fund Industry," Post-Print hal-00592108, HAL.
- Todd Houge & Jay Wellman, 2007. "The Use and Abuse of Mutual Fund Expenses," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 23-32, January.
- Raza, Syed Ali & Raza, Syed Aoun & Zia, Abassi, 2011. "Equity mutual funds performance in Pakistan: risk & return analysis," MPRA Paper 36804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diana P. Budiono & Martin Martens, 2010. "Mutual Funds Selection Based On Funds Characteristics," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 33(3), pages 249-265.
- Wang, Jin-Ying & Fok, Robert (Chi-Wing) & Gao, Ming & Liu, Yu-Jane, 2015. "Out of sight, not out of mind: The evidence from Taiwan mutual funds," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 138-156.
- Rodriguez, Javier, 2008. "Market timing: A global endeavor," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 545-556, December.
- Philip C. English II & Ilhan Demiralp & William P. Dukes, 2011. "Mutual Fund Exit and Mutual Fund Fees," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(3), pages 723-749.
- Iannotta, Giuliano & Navone, Marco, 2012. "The cross-section of mutual fund fee dispersion," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 846-856.
- Jeffrey J. Yankow & Thomas I. Smythe & Vance P. Lesseig & Michael A. Jones, 2011. "The Impact of Advertising on Fund Flows in Alternative Distribution Channels," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 2(1), pages 2-22, March.
- Nanda, Vikram K. & Wang, Z. Jay & Zheng, Lu, 2009. "The ABCs of mutual funds: On the introduction of multiple share classes," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 329-361, July.
- Chen, Hsuan-Chi & Lai, Christine W. & Wu, Sheng-Ching, 2016. "Mutual fund selection and performance persistence in 401(k) Plans," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 78-100.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:21:y:1998:i:2:p:205-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.