Bid-Ask Spread and Ownership Structure
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zheng, Steven Xiaofan & Li, Mingsheng, 2008. "Underpricing, ownership dispersion, and aftermarket liquidity of IPO stocks," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 436-454, June.
- repec:hur:ijaraf:v:4:y:2014:i:2:p:62-75 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ghabri Yosra & Olfa Ben Ouda Sioud, 2011. "Ultimate ownership structure and stock liquidity: empirical evidence from Tunisia," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(4), pages 282-300, October.
- Nadia Belkhir Boujelbene & Abdelfatteh Bouri & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2014. "Corporate Governance and Market Microstructure: Evidence on Institutional Investors in the Tunisian Stock Exchange," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 4(2), pages 58-71, April.
- repec:kap:apfinm:v:24:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10690-017-9235-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-03-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jacoby, Gady & Zheng, Steven X., 2010. "Ownership dispersion and market liquidity," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 81-88, March.
- Flannery, Mark J. & Kwan, Simon H. & Nimalendran, M., 2004.
"Market evidence on the opaqueness of banking firms' assets,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 419-460, March.
- Mark J. Flannery & Simon H. Kwan & Mahendrarajah Nimalendran, 1997. "Market evidence on the opaqueness of banking firms' assets," Proceedings 560, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Simon H. Kwan & Mark J. Flannery & M. Nimalendran, 1999. "Market evidence on the opaqueness of banking firms' assets," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 99-11, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Porter, David C. & Thatcher, John G., 1998. "Fragmentation, competition, and limit orders: New evidence from interday spreads," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 111-128.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2709 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nadia Belkhir Boujelbene & Abdelfatteh Bouri & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2011. "Ownership structure and stock market liquidity: evidence from Tunisia," International Journal of Managerial and Financial Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1), pages 91-109.
- Rubin, Amir, 2007. "Ownership level, ownership concentration and liquidity," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 219-248, August.
- Malay Dey & B. Radhakrishna, 2015. "Informed trading, institutional trading, and spread," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 39(2), pages 288-307, April.
- Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Lazrak, Skander & Rakita, Ian, 2010. "Behavior of liquidity and returns around Canadian seasoned equity offerings," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2954-2967, December.
- Prommin, Panu & Jumreornvong, Seksak & Jiraporn, Pornsit & Tong, Shenghui, 2016. "Liquidity, ownership concentration, corporate governance, and firm value: Evidence from Thailand," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 73-87.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:18:y:1995:i:4:p:401-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.