OTC Market Switching and Stock Returns: Some Empirical Evidence
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cissé, Abdoul Karim & Fontaine, Patrice, 2016. "Why do companies transfer the trading compartment of their common stocks," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 624-640.
- LaPlante, Michele & Muscarella, Chris J., 1997. "Do institutions receive comparable execution in the NYSE and Nasdaq markets? A transaction study of block trades," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 97-134, July.
- Leledakis, George N. & Papaioannou, George J. & Travlos, Nickolaos G. & Tsangarakis, Nickolaos V., 2009. "Stock splits in a neutral transaction cost environment: Evidence from the Athens Stock Exchange," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 12-25, February.
- Wenbin Tang & Hoang Nguyen & Van Nguyen, 2013. "The effects of listing changes between NASDAQ market segments," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 37(4), pages 584-605, October.
- A.K Cisse, 2011. "Transfert de marché de cotation : Motivations et Conséquences," Post-Print halshs-00658730, HAL.
- A.K Cisse, 2010. "Consequences economiques du transfert de marché de cotation : cas du NYSE-Euronext Paris," Post-Print halshs-00534749, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:13:y:1990:i:4:p:325-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.