Monitoring as a Motivation for IPO Underpricing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zheng, Steven Xiaofan & Li, Mingsheng, 2008. "Underpricing, ownership dispersion, and aftermarket liquidity of IPO stocks," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 436-454, June.
- repec:eee:mulfin:v:42-43:y:2017:i::p:95-115 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:scm:ecofrm:v:5:y:2016:i:2:p:29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qi Quan & Nancy Huyghebaert, 2005. "Share Issuing Privatizations in China: Determinants of Public Share Allocation and Underpricing," LICOS Discussion Papers 16205, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Lisa A. C. Frank & Chinmoy Ghosh, 2012. "Does firm governance affect institutional investment? Evidence from real estate investment trusts," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(13), pages 1063-1078, July.
- An, Heng (Hunter) & Chan, Kam C., 2008. "Credit ratings and IPO pricing," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 584-595, December.
- Salim Darmadi & Randy Gunawan, 2013. "Underpricing, board structure, and ownership: An empirical examination of Indonesian IPO firms," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(2), pages 181-200, January.
- Butler, Alexander W. & Keefe, Michael O'Connor & Kieschnick, Robert, 2014. "Robust determinants of IPO underpricing and their implications for IPO research," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 367-383.
- Arugaslan, Onur & Cook, Douglas O. & Kieschnick, Robert, 2010. "On the decision to go public with dual class stock," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 170-181, April.
- Chen, Yibiao & Wang, Steven Shuye & Li, Wei & Sun, Qian & Tong, Wilson H.S., 2015. "Institutional environment, firm ownership, and IPO first-day returns: Evidence from China," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 150-168.
- Hahn, TeWhan & Ligon, James A. & Rhodes, Heather, 2013. "Liquidity and initial public offering underpricing," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 4973-4988.
- Trauten, Andreas, 2004. "Zur Effizienz von Wertpapieremissionen über Internetplattformen," Working Papers 8, University of Münster, Competence Center Internet Economy and Hybrid Systems, European Research Center for Information Systems (ERCIS).
- Banerjee, Suman & Dai, Lili & Shrestha, Keshab, 2011. "Cross-country IPOs: What explains differences in underpricing?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 1289-1305.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:59:y:2004:i:5:p:2403-2420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.