The Development of Secondary Market Liquidity for NYSE-Listed IPOs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edwards, Amy K. & Hanley, Kathleen Weiss, 2010. "Short selling in initial public offerings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 21-39, October.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/8670 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mouri, Nacef & Sarkar, M.B. & Frye, Melissa, 2012. "Alliance portfolios and shareholder value in post-IPO firms: The moderating roles of portfolio structure and firm-level uncertainty," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 355-371.
- Nesrine Bouzouita & Jean-François Gajewski & Carole Gresse, 2012. "Liquidity Benefits from IPO Underpricing : Ownership Dispersion or Information Effect," Post-Print hal-01632510, HAL.
- Jones, Steven L. & Yeoman, John C., 2014. "Initial uncertainty and the risk of setting a fixed-offer price: Implications for the pricing of bookbuilt and best-efforts IPOs," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 194-215.
- Anand, Amber & Irvine, Paul & Puckett, Andy & Venkataraman, Kumar, 2013. "Institutional trading and stock resiliency: Evidence from the 2007–2009 financial crisis," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(3), pages 773-797.
- Matthew Pritsker, 2006. "A fully-rational liquidity-based theory of IPO underpricing and underperformance," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-12, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3199 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/8776 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mantecon, Tomas & Poon, Percy, 2009. "An analysis of the liquidity benefits provided by secondary markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 335-346, February.
- Gajewski, Jean-François & Gresse, Carole, 2006. "A Survey of the European IPO Market," ECMI Papers 1207, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- repec:eee:finana:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:25-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nesrine Bouzouita & Jean-François Gajewski & Carole Gresse, 2015. "Liquidity Benefits from IPO Underpricing: Ownership Dispersion or Information Effect," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 44(4), pages 785-810, October.
- Tanya Gulati & S. K. Bose & Supriyo Roy, 2017. "Short selling restrictions in 2005–2009 in Indian market and underpricing of initial public offerings," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 41(1), pages 116-135, January.
- Charlie Charoenwong & David K. Ding & Tiong Yang Thong, 2016. "Decimalization, IPO aftermath, and liquidity," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 1303-1344, November.
- Vithanage, Kulunu & Neupane, Suman & Chung, Richard, 2016. "Multiple lead underwriting syndicate and IPO pricing," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 193-208.
- Matt Pritsker, 2005. "A Fully-Rational Liquidity-Based Theory of IPO Underpricing and Underperformance," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 414, Society for Computational Economics.
- Steven Zheng & Joseph Ogden & Frank Jen, 2005. "Pursuing Value Through Liquidity in IPOs: Underpricing, Share Retention, Lockup, and Trading Volume Relationships," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 293-312, November.
- repec:eee:glofin:v:34:y:2017:i:c:p:72-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jos Van Bommel & Jay Dahya & Zhihong Shi, 2010. "An empirical investigation of the speed of information aggregation: a study of IPOs," International Journal of Banking, Accounting and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 47-79.
- Boehmer, Ekkehart & Fishe, Raymond P. H., 2004. "Underwriter short covering in the IPO aftermarket: a clinical study," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 575-594, September.
- Arnab Bhattacharya & Binay Bhushan Chakrabarti, 2014. "An Examination of Adverse Selection Risk in Indian IPO After-Markets using High Frequency Data," International Journal of Economic Sciences, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(3), pages 01-49.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:59:y:2004:i:5:p:2339-2374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.