Cash and Corporate Control
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boubaker, Sabri & Derouiche, Imen & Lasfer, Meziane, 2015.
"Geographic location, excess control rights, and cash holdings,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 24-37.
- Sabri Boubaker & Imen Derouiche & Meziane Lasfer, 2014. "Geographic Location, Excess Control Rights and Cash Holdings," Post-Print hal-01158100, HAL.
- Najah Attig & Sadok El Ghoul & Omrane Guedhami & Sorin Rizeanu, 2013. "The governance role of multiple large shareholders: evidence from the valuation of cash holdings," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 17(2), pages 419-451, May.
- Pablo, Eduardo, 2009. "Determinants of cross-border M&As in Latin America," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(9), pages 861-867, September.
- Nicole Boyson & Robert Mooradian, 2011. "Corporate governance and hedge fund activism," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 169-204, July.
- Humphery-Jenner, M., 2011. "High Frequency Trading, Information, and Takeovers," Discussion Paper 2011-047, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Faleye, Olubunmi, 2007. "Classified boards, firm value, and managerial entrenchment," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 501-529, February.
- Schauten, M.B.J. & van Dijk, D.J.C. & van der Waal, J-P., 2008. "Corporate Governance and the Value of Excess Cash Holdings of Large European Firms," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-027-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Brunarski, Kelly R. & Campbell, T. Colin & Harman, Yvette S., 2015. "Evidence on the outcome of Say-On-Pay votes: How managers, directors, and shareholders respond," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 132-149.
- Boubaker, Sabri & Cellier, Alexis & Rouatbi, Wael, 2014.
"The sources of shareholder wealth gains from going private transactions: The role of controlling shareholders,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 226-246.
- Sabri Boubaker & Alexis Cellier & Wael Rouatbi, 2014. "The sources of shareholder wealth gains from going private transactions: The role of controlling shareholders," Post-Print hal-01155449, HAL.
- Sabri Boubaker & Alexis Cellier & Wael Rouatbi, 2014. "The sources of shareholder wealth gains from going private transactions: The role of controlling shareholders," Working Papers 2014-186, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Mª Belén Lozano García, 2011. "Analyzing the Effect of Excess Cash Accumulation on Financial Decisions," Post-Print hal-00704672, HAL.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:83:y:2018:i:c:p:160-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthew Hill & Kathleen Fuller & G. Kelly & Jim Washam, 2014. "Corporate cash holdings and political connections," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 123-142, January.
- Arnold, Marc, 2014. "Managerial cash use, default, and corporate financial policies," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 305-325.
- repec:spr:fininn:v:1:y:2015:i:1:d:10.1186_s40854-015-0013-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dittmar, Amy & Mahrt-Smith, Jan, 2007. "Corporate governance and the value of cash holdings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 599-634, March.
- Orens, Raf & Reheul, Anne-Mie, 2011. "Do CEO Demographics Explain Cash Holdings in SMEs?," Working Papers 2011/35, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Gormley, Todd A. & Matsa, David A., 2016. "Playing it safe? Managerial preferences, risk, and agency conflicts," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(3), pages 431-455.
- repec:eee:advacc:v:39:y:2017:i:c:p:79-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harford, Jarrad & Mansi, Sattar A. & Maxwell, William F., 2008. "Corporate governance and firm cash holdings in the US," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 535-555, March.
- Elnahas, Ahmed M. & Hassan, M. Kabir & Ismail, Ghada M., 2017. "Religion and ratio analysis: Towards an Islamic corporate liquidity measure," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 42-65.
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:49:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11156-016-0606-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Orens, Raf & Reheul, Anne-Mie, 2013. "Do CEO demographics explain cash holdings in SMEs?," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 549-563.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:2:p:415-435 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:corfin:v:49:y:2018:i:c:p:15-31 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:59:y:2004:i:5:p:2041-2060. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.