Predictable Investment Horizons and Wealth Transfers among Mutual Fund Shareholders
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dubofsky, David A., 2010. "Mutual fund portfolio trading and investor flow," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 802-812, April.
- Khalid Zaman, 2015. "Measurement Issues of Income and Non-Income Welfare Indicators: Assessment of Pakistan’s Pro-Poor Growth," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(3), pages 802-811.
- Aragon, George O., 2007. "Share restrictions and asset pricing: Evidence from the hedge fund industry," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 33-58, January.
- Johnson, Woodrow T., 2010. "Who incentivizes the mutual fund manager, new or old shareholders?," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 143-168, April.
- Hong, Xin, 2014. "The dynamics of hedge fund share restrictions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 82-99.
- Chen, Qi & Goldstein, Itay & Jiang, Wei, 2010. "Payoff complementarities and financial fragility: Evidence from mutual fund outflows," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 239-262, August.
- Dahlquist, Magnus & Martinez, José Vicente & Söderlind, Paul, 2012. "Individual Investor Activity and Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 8744, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nanda, Vikram K. & Wang, Z. Jay & Zheng, Lu, 2009. "The ABCs of mutual funds: On the introduction of multiple share classes," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 329-361, July.
- Gallaher, Steven & Kaniel, Ron & Starks, Laura T, 2015. "Advertising and Mutual Funds: From Families to Individual Funds," CEPR Discussion Papers 10329, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nan-Yu Wang & Chih-Jen Huang & Ying-Lin Hsu & Shian-Chang Huang, 2015. "Using Stepwise Reality Check to Analyze Open-end Fund Investors’Herding Redemption in Taiwan," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(1), pages 260-272.
- Johnson, Woodrow T., 2010. "Do investors trade uniformly through time?," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 645-658, September.
- Susan E. K. Christoffersen & Christopher C. Geczy & David K. Musto & Adam V. Reed, 2004. "Do Shareholders' Preferences Affect their Funds' Management? Evidence from the Cross Section of Shareholders and Funds," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-22, CIRANO.
- Johnson, Woodrow T. & Poterba, James M., 2016. "The effect of taxes on shareholder inflows around mutual fund distribution dates," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 7-19.
- Christoffersen, Susan E.K. & Geczy, Christopher C. & Musto, David K. & Reed, Adam V., 2005. "Crossborder dividend taxation and the preferences of taxable and nontaxable investors: Evidence from Canada," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 121-144, October.
- repec:bla:finmgt:v:46:y:2017:i:2:p:359-375 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:59:y:2004:i:5:p:1979-2012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.