The Timing of Option Repricing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sautner, Zacharias & Weber, Martin, 2005.
"Corporate governance and the design of stock option programms,"
05-32, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Sautner, Zacharias & Weber, Martin, 2005. "Corporate Governance and the Design of Stock Option Programs," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 05-32, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Chongwoo Choe & Xiangkang Yin, 2006. "Should Executive Stock Options Be Abandoned?," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 31(2), pages 163-179, December.
- Kyriacou, Kyriacos & Luintel, Kul B & Mase, Bryan, 2008. "Private Information in Executives' Option Trades: Evidence from the UK," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/4, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Takahiko Fujita & Masahiro Ishii, 2010. "Valuation of a Repriceable Executive Stock Option," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 17(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Ertimur, Yonca & Ferri, Fabrizio & Maber, David A., 2012. "Reputation penalties for poor monitoring of executive pay: Evidence from option backdating," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 118-144.
- Carver, Brian T. & Cline, Brandon N. & Hoag, Matthew L., 2013. "Underperformance of founder-led firms: An examination of compensation contracting theories during the executive stock options backdating scandal," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 294-310.
- Coles, Jeffrey L. & Hertzel, Michael & Kalpathy, Swaminathan, 2006. "Earnings management around employee stock option reissues," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-2), pages 173-200, April.
- Randall A. Heron & Erik Lie, 2009. "What Fraction of Stock Option Grants to Top Executives Have Been Backdated or Manipulated?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(4), pages 513-525, April.
- Aboody, David & Johnson, Nicole Bastian & Kasznik, Ron, 2010. "Employee stock options and future firm performance: Evidence from option repricings," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 74-92, May.
- Blacconiere, Walter G. & Frederickson, James R. & Johnson, Marilyn F. & Lewis, Melissa F., 2011. "Are voluntary disclosures that disavow the reliability of mandated fair value information informative or opportunistic?," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 235-251.
- Erik Lie, 2005. "On the Timing of CEO Stock Option Awards," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(5), pages 802-812, May.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:125:y:2017:i:2:p:389-415 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hongfei Tang, 2014. "Are CEO stock option grants optimal? Evidence from family firms and non-family firms around the Sarbanes–Oxley Act," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 251-292, February.
- Chris Veld & Betty H.T. Wu, 2014. "What Drives Executive Stock Option Backdating?," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(7-8), pages 1042-1070, September.
- Kyriacos Kyriacou & Kul B. Luintel & Bryan Mase, 2010. "Private Information in Executive Stock Option Trades: Evidence of Insider Trading in the UK," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 77(308), pages 751-774, October.
- S. Certo & Catherine Dalton & Dan Dalton & Richard Lester, 2008. "Boards of Directorsâ€™ Self Interest: Expanding for Pay in Corporate Acquisitions?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 77(2), pages 219-230, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:59:y:2004:i:4:p:1651-1676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.