Long-run Performance after Stock Splits: 1927 to 1996
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chao, Chi Chur & Hu, May, 2016. "Another January effect—Evidence from stock split announcements," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 123-138.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chao, Chi Chur & Hu, May, 2016. "A macro-analysis of financial decisions: An examination of special dividend announcements," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 162-181.
- Li Eng & Joohyung Ha & Sandeep Nabar, 2014. "The impact of regulation FD on the information environment: evidence from the stock market response to stock split announcements," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 829-853, November.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:69-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cheng, Yingmei, 2005. "Post-listing underperformance: Is it really bad to move trading locations?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 97-120, December.
- Hwang, Soosung & Keswani, Aneel & Shackleton, Mark B., 2008. "Surprise vs anticipated information announcements: Are prices affected differently? An investigation in the context of stock splits," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 643-653, May.
- Danielova, Anna N. & Smart, Scott B. & Boquist, John, 2010. "What motivates exchangeable debt offerings?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 159-169, April.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chao, Chi Chur & Hu, May, 2016. "The Christmas effect—Special dividend announcements," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 15-30.
- Chern, Keh-Yiing & Tandon, Kishore & Yu, Susana & Webb, Gwendolyn, 2008. "The information content of stock split announcements: Do options matter?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 930-946, June.
- Chou, De-Wai & Liu, Yi & Zantout, Zaher, 2009. "Long-term stock performance following extraordinary and special cash dividends," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 54-73, February.
- Neuhauser, Karyn L. & Thompson, Thomas H., 2016. "Survivability following reverse stock splits: What determines the fate of non-surviving firms?," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 1-22.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:574-598 is not listed on IDEAS
- Otchere, Isaac, 2005. "Do privatized banks in middle- and low-income countries perform better than rival banks? An intra-industry analysis of bank privatization," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(8-9), pages 2067-2093, August.
- Sheridan Titman & Naoto Isaka, 2014. "Long-run Effects of Minimum Trading Unit Reductions on Stock Prices," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 14(1), pages 75-103, March.
- Chen, Honghui & Nguyen, Hoang Huy & Singal, Vijay, 2011. "The information content of stock splits," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 2454-2467, September.
- Anginer, Deniz & Yildizhan, Celim & Han, Xue Snow, 2017.
"Do Individual Investors Ignore Transaction Costs?,"
79358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anginer,Deniz & Han,Snow Xue & Yildizhan,Celim, 2017. "Do individual investors ignore transaction costs ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8098, The World Bank.
- Jegadeesh, Narasimhan & Karceski, Jason, 2009. "Long-run performance evaluation: Correlation and heteroskedasticity-consistent tests," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 101-111, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:58:y:2003:i:3:p:1063-1086. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.