A Generalization of the Brennan-Rubinstein Approach for the Pricing of Derivatives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Christoffersen & Kris Jacobs & Chayawat Ornthanalai, 2012. "GARCH Option Valuation: Theory and Evidence," CREATES Research Papers 2012-50, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Monfort, Alain & Pegoraro, Fulvio, 2012.
"Asset pricing with Second-Order Esscher Transforms,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1678-1687.
- Alain MONFORT & Fulvio PEGORARO, 2010. "Asset Pricing with Second-Order Esscher Transforms," Working Papers 2010-54, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Monfort, A. & Pegoraro, F., 2012. "Asset Pricing with Second-Order Esscher Transforms," Working papers 397, Banque de France.
- Schröder, Michael & Lüders, Erik, 2004.
"Modeling Asset Returns: A Comparison of Theoretical and Empirical Models,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
04-19 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lüders, Erik & Schröder, Michael, 2004. "Modeling Asset Returns: A Comparison of Theoretical and Empirical Models," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-19, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bertram Düring & Erik Lüders, 2005. "Option Prices Under Generalized Pricing Kernels," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 97-123, August.
- Choi, Pilsun & Min, Insik & Park, Keehwan, 2012. "SU-ΔCoVaR," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 218-220.
- Luiz Vitiello & Ser-Huang Poon, 2014. "Non-monotonic pricing kernel and an extended class of mixture of distributions for option pricing," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 241-259, July.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Câmara, António & Popova, Ivilina & Simkins, Betty, 2012. "A comparative study of the probability of default for global financial firms," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 717-732.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:58:y:2003:i:2:p:805-820. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.