Evidence on Price Stabilization and Underpricing in Early IPO Returns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zheng, Steven Xiaofan & Li, Mingsheng, 2008. "Underpricing, ownership dispersion, and aftermarket liquidity of IPO stocks," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 436-454, June.
- repec:eee:mulfin:v:42-43:y:2017:i::p:95-115 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schlag, Christian & Wodrich, Anja, 2000. "Has there always been underpricing and long-run underperformance? IPOs in Germany before World War I," CFS Working Paper Series 2000/12, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/8670 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:corfin:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:34-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reber, Beat & Vencappa, Dev, 2016. "Deliberate premarket underpricing and aftermarket mispricing: New insights on IPO pricing," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 18-33.
- Butler, Alexander W. & Keefe, Michael O'Connor & Kieschnick, Robert, 2014. "Robust determinants of IPO underpricing and their implications for IPO research," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 367-383.
- Oehler, Andreas & Rummer, Marco & Smith, Peter N., 2004. "The Existence and Effectiveness of Price Support Activities in Germany: A Note," Discussion Papers 30, University of Bamberg, Chair of Finance.
- Kaustia, Markku, 2004. "Market-wide impact of the disposition effect: evidence from IPO trading volume," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 207-235, February.
- Daniels, Kenneth N. & Vijayakumar, Jayaraman, 2007. "Does underwriter reputation matter in the municipal bond market?," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 59(6), pages 500-519.
- Gajewski, Jean-François & Gresse, Carole, 2006. "A Survey of the European IPO Market," ECMI Papers 1207, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Scott F. Rockart & Nilanjana Dutt, 2015. "The rate and potential of capability development trajectories," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 53-75, January.
- Cook, Douglas O. & Kieschnick, Robert & Van Ness, Robert A., 2006. "On the marketing of IPOs," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 35-61, October.
- Yue-Cheong Chan & Congsheng Wu & Chuck Kwok, 2007. "Valuation of global IPOs: a stochastic frontier approach," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 267-284, October.
- Clark Wheatley & Robert Brown & George Johnson, 2005. "Line-of-Business Disclosures and Spin-Off Announcement Returns," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 277-293, May.
- Dimovski, William & Brooks, Robert, 2004. "Do you really want to ask an underwriter how much money you should leave on the table?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 267-280, July.
- Bajo, Emanuele & Barbi, Massimiliano & Petrella, Giovanni, 2017. "Do firms get what they pay for? A second thought on over-allotment option in IPOs," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 219-232.
- Jos Van Bommel & Jay Dahya & Zhihong Shi, 2010. "An empirical investigation of the speed of information aggregation: a study of IPOs," International Journal of Banking, Accounting and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 47-79.
- Boehmer, Ekkehart & Fishe, Raymond P. H., 2004. "Underwriter short covering in the IPO aftermarket: a clinical study," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 575-594, September.
- Ben Sopranzetti & Emilio Venezian & Xiaoli Wang, 2006. "The Market for New Issues: Impact of Offering Price on Price Support and Underpricing," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 165-176, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:53:y:1998:i:5:p:1759-1773. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.