What Are the Research Standards for Full Professor of Finance?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chung, Kee H. & Cox, Raymond A.K. & Kim, Kenneth A., 2009. "On the relation between intellectual collaboration and intellectual output: Evidence from the finance academe," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 893-916, August.
- Birolo, Adriano & Rosselli, Annalisa, 2009.
"Research standards for the Italian young academics: what has changed over the last thirty years?,"
21368, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adriano Birolo & Annalisa Rosselli, 2010. "Research standards for the Italian young academics: what has changed over the last thirty years?," CEIS Research Paper 161, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 28 May 2010.
- Josh Lerner, 2000.
"Where Does State Street Lead? A First Look at Finance Patents, 1971-2000,"
NBER Working Papers
7918, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Josh Lerner, 2004. "Where Does State Street Lead? First Look at Finance Patents, 1971-2000," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000000497, David K. Levine.
- Chen, Carl R. & Huang, Ying, 2007. "Author Affiliation Index, finance journal ranking, and the pattern of authorship," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 1008-1026, December.
- Jorge Brusa & Michael Carter & George Heilman, 2010. "Academic content, research productivity, and tenure," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 34(1), pages 46-60, January.
- Gisele Chevalier & Richard Hudson, 2001. "The use of intentional language in scientific articles in finance," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 203-228.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:53:y:1998:i:3:p:1053-1079. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.