Primes and Scores: An Essay on Market Imperfections
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Feldstein, 1988. "International Economic Cooperation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number feld88-4, January.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1986. "Using Cost Observation to Regulate Firms," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 614-641, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John R. Ezzell & James A. Miles & J. Harold Mulherin, 2001. "Is there Really a When-Issued Premium?," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2001-34, Claremont Colleges.
- Gagnon, Louis & Andrew Karolyi, G., 2010. "Multi-market trading and arbitrage," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 53-80, July.
- Cerreia-Vioglio, S. & Maccheroni, F. & Marinacci, M., 2015. "Put–Call Parity and market frictions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 730-762.
- David M. Schizer & Michael R. Powers & Martin Shubik, 2003.
"Market Bubbles and Wasteful Avoidance: Tax and Regulatory Constraints on Short Sales,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
ysm356, Yale School of Management.
- Michael R. Powers & David M. Schizer & Martin Shubik, 2003. "Market Bubbles and Wasteful Avoidance: Tax and Regulatory Constraints on Short Sales," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1413, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Charupat, Narat & Prisman, Eliezer Z., 1997. "Financial Innovations and Arbitrage Pricing in Economies with Frictions: Revisited," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 435-447, June.
- Schultz, Paul & Shive, Sophie, 2010. "Mispricing of dual-class shares: Profit opportunities, arbitrage, and trading," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 524-549, December.
- Huckins, Nancy White, 1995. "Repackaging cashflows and the creation of value: The case of primes and scores," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 123-142.
- Henderson, Brian J. & Pearson, Neil D., 2011. "The dark side of financial innovation: A case study of the pricing of a retail financial product," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 227-247, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:44:y:1989:i:5:p:1263-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.