S&P 500 Cash Stock Price Volatilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Feldstein, 1988. "International Economic Cooperation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number feld88-4, January.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1986. "Using Cost Observation to Regulate Firms," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 614-641, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bohl, Martin T. & Diesteldorf, Jeanne & Siklos, Pierre L., 2015.
"The effect of index futures trading on volatility: Three markets for Chinese stocks,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 207-224.
- Martin T. Bohl & Jeanne Diesteldorf & Pierre L. Siklos, 2014. "The Effect of Index Futures Trading on Volatility: Three Markets for Chinese Stocks," CQE Working Papers 3614, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Martin T. Bohl, Jeanne Diesteldorf, Pierre L. Siklos, 2015. "The effect of index futures trading on volatility: Three markets for Chinese stocks," LCERPA Working Papers 0087, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 01 Feb 2015.
- Hegde, Shantaram P. & McDermott, John B., 2004. "The market liquidity of DIAMONDS, Q's, and their underlying stocks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 1043-1067, May.
- Shinhua Liu, 2016. "Are SPDR Options Good for the Underlying Stocks?," Quarterly Journal of Finance (QJF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 6(04), pages 1-27, December.
- Paul Kupiec, 1998.
"Margin Requirements, Volatility, and Market Integrity: What Have We Learned Since the Crash?,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 13(3), pages 231-255, June.
- Paul H. Kupiec, 1997. "Margin Requirements, Volatility, and Market Integrity: What Have We Learned Since The Crash?," FMG Special Papers sp97, Financial Markets Group.
- Paul H. Kupiec, 1997. "Margin requirements, volatility, and market integrity: what have we learned since the crash?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-22, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:arp:ijefrr:2017:p:157--172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sharma, Susan Sunila & Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Zheng, Xinwei, 2014. "An analysis of firm and market volatility," Economic Systems, Elsevier, pages 205-220.
- Yarovaya, Larisa & Brzeszczyński, Janusz & Lau, Chi Keung Marco, 2016. "Volatility spillovers across stock index futures in Asian markets: Evidence from range volatility estimators," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 158-166.
- Shin, Dongheon & Kim, Baeho, 2015. "Liquidity and credit risk before and after the global financial crisis: Evidence from the Korean corporate bond market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 38-61.
- Hua, Renhai & Liu, Qingfu & Tse, Yiuman, 2016. "Extended trading in Chinese index markets: Informed or uninformed?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 112-122.
- Tim Bollerslev & Ray Y. Chou & Narayanan Jayaraman & Kenneth F. Kroner - L, 1991. "es modéles ARCH en finance : un point sur la théorie et les résultats empiriques," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 24, pages 1-59.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Reimers, Hans-Eggert, 2001. "Empirical modeling of the DEM/USD and DEM/JPY foreign exchange rate: Structural shifts in GARCH-models and their implications," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2001,83, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Kalantzis, Fotis G. & Milonas, Nikolaos T., 2013. "Analyzing the impact of futures trading on spot price volatility: Evidence from the spot electricity market in France and Germany," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 454-463.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Chou, Ray Y. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1992. "ARCH modeling in finance : A review of the theory and empirical evidence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 5-59.
- Kim, Soon-Ho & Lee, Kuan-Hui, 2014. "Pricing of liquidity risks: Evidence from multiple liquidity measures," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 112-133.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:44:y:1989:i:5:p:1155-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.