Capital Flow Controls, International Asset Pricing, and Investors' Welfare: A Multi-country Framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boamah, Nicholas Addai & Watts, Edward J. & Loudon, Geoffrey, 2016. "Investigating temporal variation in the global and regional integration of African stock markets," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 103-118.
- Garg, Reetika & Dua, Pami, 2014.
"Foreign Portfolio Investment Flows to India: Determinants and Analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 16-28.
- Pami Dua & Reetika Garg, 2013. "Foreign Portfolio Investment Flows To India -- Determinants And Analysis," Working papers 225, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Karen K. Lewis, 1994. "Puzzles in International Financial Markets," NBER Working Papers 4951, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guesmi, Khaled & Kablan, Sandrine & Belgacem, Aymen, 2015.
"The regional pricing of risk: An empirical investigation of the MENA equity determinants,"
70271, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Khaled Guesmi & Sandrine Kablan & Aymen Belgacem, 2017. "The regional pricing of risk: An empirical investigation of the MENA equity determinants," Working Papers hal-01527654, HAL.
- El Hedi Arouri, Mohamed & Rault, Christophe & Sova, Anamaria & Sova, Robert & Teulon, Frédéric, 2013.
"Market structure and the cost of capital,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 664-671.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Christophe Rault & Ana Maria Sova & Robert Sova & Frédéric Teulon, 2013. "Market Structure and the Cost of Capital," Working Papers hal-00798048, HAL.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Christophe Rault & Robert Sova & Anamaria Sova, 2013. "Market Structure and the Cost of Capital," CESifo Working Paper Series 4097, CESifo Group Munich.
- Karen K. Lewis, 1998. "International Home Bias in International Finance and Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 6351, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adler, Michael & Qi, Rong, 2003. "Mexico's integration into the North American capital market," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 91-120, June.
- Boubakri, Salem & Couharde, Cécile & Raymond, Hélène, 2016.
"Effects of financial turmoil on financial integration and risk premia in emerging markets,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 38(PA), pages 120-138.
- Salem Boubakri & Cécile Couharde & Hélène Raymond, 2016. "Effects of financial turmoil on financial integration and risk premia in emerging markets," Post-Print hal-01386052, HAL.
- Kim, In Joon & Kim, So Jung & Yoon, Sun-Joong, 2014. "A dark side of international capital market integration: Domestic investors' view," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 238-256.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9786 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-351 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bhamra, Harjoat S. & Coeurdacier, Nicolas & Guibaud, Stéphane, 2014.
"A dynamic equilibrium model of imperfectly integrated financial markets,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 490-542.
- Nicolas Coeurdacier & Stéphane Guibaud, 2005. "A dynamic equilibrium model of imperfectly integrated financial markets," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590775, HAL.
- Coeurdacier, Nicolas & Guibaud, Stéphane, 2006. "A Dynamic Equilibrium Model of Imperfectly Integrated Financial Markets," ESSEC Working Papers DR 06014, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Mishra, Anil V. & Ratti, Ronald A., 2014.
"Taxation of domestic dividend income and foreign investment holdings,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 218-231.
- Mishra, Anil V & Ratti, Ronald A, 2013. "Taxation of Domestic Dividend Income and Foreign Investment Holdings," MPRA Paper 50601, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rieger, Jörg, 2014. "Financial Integration with Heterogeneous Beliefs," Working Papers 0568, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Alotaibi, Abdullah R. & Mishra, Anil V., 2017. "Time varying international financial integration for GCC stock markets," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 66-78.
- Mauer, David C. & Wang, Song & Wang, Xiao & Zhang, Yilei, 2015. "Global diversification and IPO returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 436-456.
- Mishra, Anil V. & Ratti, Ronald A., 2013. "Home bias and cross border taxation," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 169-193.
- Karen K. Lewis, 2011. "Global asset pricing," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 88, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Salem Boubakri & Cécile Couharde & Hélène Raymond, 2014. "Financial integration, financial turmoil and risk premia in emerging markets," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-52, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Dominique Pépin, 2004.
"Globalisation des marchés de capitaux et valorisation des actifs financiers,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 55(2), pages 207-226.
- Dominique Pepin, 2000. "Globalisation des marchés de capitaux et valorisation des actifs financiers," Working Papers hal-00966464, HAL.
- repec:spr:jqecon:v:15:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40953-016-0062-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00990 is not listed on IDEAS
- Malamud, Semyon & Malkhozov, Aytek, 2016. "Market Integration and Global Crashes," CEPR Discussion Papers 11468, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:44:y:1989:i:4:p:1025-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.