Institutional Ownership and Changes in the S&P 500
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Aghion & John Van Reenen & Luigi Zingales, 2013.
"Innovation and Institutional Ownership,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 103(1), pages 277-304, February.
- Philippe Aghion & John Van Reenen & Luigi Zingales, 2009. "Innovation and Institutional Ownership," NBER Working Papers 14769, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Aghion & John Van Reenen & Luigi Zingales, 2010. "Innovation and Institutional Ownership," Working Papers 2010.99, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Aghion, Philippe & Van Reenen, John & Zingales, Luigi, 2009. "Innovation and institutional ownership," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25480, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Zingales, Luigi & Reenen, John Van & Aghion, Philippe, 2009. "Innovation and Institutional Ownership," Scholarly Articles 4481491, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Philippe Aghion & John Van Reenen & Luigi Zingales, 2009. "Innovation and Institutional Ownership," CEP Discussion Papers dp0911, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Aghion, Philippe & Van Reenen, John & Zingales, Luigi, 2009. "Innovation and Institutional Ownership," CEPR Discussion Papers 7195, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:eee:finana:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:228-239 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Yangyang & Koutsantony, Constantine & Truong, Cameron & Veeraraghavan, Madhu, 2013. "Stock price response to S&P 500 index inclusions: Do options listings and options trading volume matter?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 379-401.
- Gonul Colak, 2012. "IPO characteristics of index firms," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(12), pages 1134-1159, October.
- Hung, Chung-Wen & Shiu, Cheng-Yi, 2016. "Trader activities, ownership, and stock price reactions to MSCI standard index changes: Evidence from Taiwan," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 49-63.
- Chen, Haiwei & Ngo, Thanh, 2017. "Leverage-based index revisions: The case of Dow Jones Islamic Market World Index," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 16-34.
- Bechmann, Ken L., 2002. "Price and Volume Effects Associated with Changes in the Danish Blue-Chip Index - The KFX Index," Working Papers 2002-2, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Finance.
- Wang, Chuan & Murgulov, Zoltan & Haman, Janto, 2015. "Impact of changes in the CSI 300 Index constituents," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 13-33.
- Andros Gregoriou & Christos Ioannidis, 2006. "Information costs and liquidity effects from changes in the FTSE 100 list," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 347-360.
- Bryan Mase, 2006. "Investor awareness and the long-term impact of FTSE 100 index redefinitions," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(15), pages 1113-1118.
- repec:bis:bisqtr:1803j is not listed on IDEAS
- Kappou, Konstantina & Brooks, Chris & Ward, Charles W.R., 2008. "A re-examination of the index effect: Gambling on additions to and deletions from the S&P 500's [`]gold seal'," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 325-350, September.
- Daya, Wael & Mazouz, Khelifa & Freeman, Mark, 2012. "Information efficiency changes following FTSE 100 index revisions," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 1054-1069.
- Kot, Hung Wan & Leung, Harry K.M. & Tang, Gordon Y.N., 2015. "The long-term performance of index additions and deletions: Evidence from the Hang Seng Index," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 407-420.
- M. Cary Collins & James W. Wansley & Breck Robinson, 1995. "Price And Volume Effects Associated With The Creation Of Standard & Poor'S Midcap Index," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 18(3), pages 329-350, September.
- Mazouz, Khelifa & Daya, Wael & Yin, Shuxing, 2014. "Index revisions, systematic liquidity risk and the cost of equity capital," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 283-298.
- Cuoco, Domenico & Kaniel, Ron, 2011.
"Equilibrium prices in the presence of delegated portfolio management,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 264-296, August.
- Cuoco, Domenico & Kaniel, Ron, 2009. "Equilibrium Prices in the Presence of Delegated Portfolio Management," CEPR Discussion Papers 7453, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- COLLA, Paolo, 2005. "A market microstructure rationale for the S&P game," CORE Discussion Papers 2005008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Chan, Kalok & Kot, Hung Wan & Tang, Gordon Y.N., 2013. "A comprehensive long-term analysis of S&P 500 index additions and deletions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 4920-4930.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:44:y:1989:i:2:p:509-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.