Estimation Bias Induced by Discrete Security Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brown, Gregory W. & Hartzell, Jay C., 2001. "Market reaction to public information: The atypical case of the Boston Celtics," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2-3), pages 333-370, May.
- Fernández, C. & Steel, M.F.J., 1997.
"On the Dangers of Modelling through Continuous Distributions : A Bayesian Perspective,"
1997-05, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Carmen Fernandez & Mark F J Steel, 1998. "On the dangers of modelling through continuous distributions: A Bayesian perspective," ESE Discussion Papers 22, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Jeremy Large, 2005.
"Estimating quadratic variation when quoted prices jump by a constant increment,"
2005-W05, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Jeremy Large, 2005. "Estimating quadratic variation when quoted prices jump by a constant increment," OFRC Working Papers Series 2005fe05, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Hausman, Jerry A. & Lo, Andrew W. & MacKinlay, A. Craig, 1992.
"An ordered probit analysis of transaction stock prices,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 319-379, June.
- Hausman, Jerry A. & Lo, Andrew W. & MacKinlay, Archie Craig, 1955-, 1990. "An ordered probit analysis of transaction stock prices," Working papers 3234-90., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Hausman, J.A. & Lo, A.W. & MacKinlay, A.C., 1991. "An Ordered Probit Analysis of Transaction Stock Prices," Weiss Center Working Papers 26-91, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
- Jerry A. Hausman & Andrew W. Lo & A. Craig MacKinlay, 1991. "An Ordered Probit Analysis of Transaction Stock Prices," NBER Working Papers 3888, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hellström, Jörgen & Simonsen, Ola, 2006. "Does the Open Limit Order Book Reveal Information About Short-run Stock Price Movements?," Umeå Economic Studies 687, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Sterbenz, Frederic P., 1991. "Simulation of interest rate options using ARCH," MPRA Paper 24844, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lo, Andrew W. & MacKinlay, A. Craig & Zhang, June, 2002.
"Econometric models of limit-order executions,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 31-71, July.
- Andrew W. Lo & A. Craig MacKinlay & June Zhang, "undated". "Econometric Models of Limit-Order Executions," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 12-99, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Andrew W. Lo & A. Craig MacKinlay & June Zhang, 1997. "Econometric Models of Limit-Order Executions," NBER Working Papers 6257, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anand S. Desai & M. Nimalendran & S. Venkataraman, 1998. "Changes In Trading Activity Following Stock Splits And Their Effect On Volatility And The Adverse-Information Component Of The Bid-Ask Spread," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 21(2), pages 159-183, June.
- Frank Gerhard & Dieter Hess & Winfried Pohlmeier, 1999. "What a Difference a Day Makes: On the Common Market Microstructure of Trading Days," Finance 9904006, EconWPA.
- repec:gam:jrisks:v:6:y:2018:i:2:p:52-:d:144971 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bollerslev, Tim & Domowitz, Ian & Wang, Jianxin, 1997. "Order flow and the bid-ask spread: An empirical probability model of screen-based trading," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(8-9), pages 1471-1491, June.
- Field, Jonathan & Large, Jeremy, 2008. "Pro-rata matching and one-tick futures markets," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/40, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Large, Jeremy, 2011.
"Estimating quadratic variation when quoted prices change by a constant increment,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 160(1), pages 2-11, January.
- Jeremy Large, 2007. "Estimating Quadratic Variation When Quoted Prices Change by a Constant Increment," Economics Series Working Papers 340, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Chun-nan & Wu, Chunchi, 2009. "Small trades and volatility increases after stock splits," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 592-610, October.
- Sucarrat, Genaro & Grønneberg, Steffen, 2016. "Models of Financial Return With Time-Varying Zero Probability," MPRA Paper 68931, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kalotychou, Elena & Staikouras, Sotiris K. & Zagonov, Maxim, 2009. "The UK equity market around the ex-split date," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 534-549, July.
- Gerhard, Frank & Hautsch, Nikolaus, 2002. "Volatility estimation on the basis of price intensities," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 57-89, January.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Dubofsky, David, 1997. "Limit orders and ex-dividend day return distributions," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 47-65, January.
- Lau, Sie Ting & McInish, Thomas H., 1995. "Reducing tick size on the Stock Exchange of Singapore," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 485-496, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:43:y:1988:i:4:p:841-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.