Beta Changes around Stock Splits: A Note
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dębski Wiesław & Feder-Sempach Ewa & Świderski Bartosz, 2014. "Intervalling Effect On Estimating The Beta Parameter For The Largest Companies On The WSE," Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, Sciendo, vol. 14(2), pages 270-286, December.
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:46:y:2017:i:pa:p:14-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ila Alam & Robin Sickles, 1998. "The Relationship Between Stock Market Returns and Technical Efficiency Innovations: Evidence from the US Airline Industry," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 35-51, January.
- Chern, Keh-Yiing & Tandon, Kishore & Yu, Susana & Webb, Gwendolyn, 2008. "The information content of stock split announcements: Do options matter?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 930-946, June.
- Kothari, S. P., 2001. "Capital markets research in accounting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-3), pages 105-231, September.
- Tu, Anthony H. & Wang, Ming-Chun, 2007. "The innovations of e-mini contracts and futures price volatility components: The empirical investigation of S&P 500 stock index futures," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 198-211, April.
- Jorg Bley, 2002. "Stock splits and stock return behaviour: how Germany tries to improve the attractiveness of its stock market," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 85-93.
- Green, T. Clifton & Hwang, Byoung-Hyoun, 2009. "Price-based return comovement," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 37-50, July.
- Burnett, John E. & Carroll, Carolyn & Thistle, Paul, 1995. "Implications of multiple structural changes in event studies," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 467-480.
- Bill B. Francis & Iftekhar Hasan & Mingming Zhou, 2013. "The effects of stock splits on the bid-ask spread of syndicated loans," International Journal of Banking, Accounting and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1/2), pages 159-187.
- Kalotychou, Elena & Staikouras, Sotiris K. & Zagonov, Maxim, 2009. "The UK equity market around the ex-split date," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 534-549, July.
- David R. Peterson & Pamela P. Peterson, 1992. "A Further Understanding Of Stock Distributions: The Case Of Reverse Stock Splits," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 15(3), pages 189-205, September.
- William C. Weld & Roni Michaely & Richard H. Thaler & Shlomo Benartzi, 2009. "The Nominal Share Price Puzzle," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(2), pages 121-142, Spring.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6270 is not listed on IDEAS
- Linda S. Klein & David R. Peterson, 1989. "Earnings Forecast Revisions Associated With Stock Split Announcements," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 12(4), pages 319-328, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:43:y:1988:i:4:p:1009-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.