Intradaily Price-Volume Adjustments of NYSE Stocks to Unexpected Earnings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Abad & José Yagüe & Sonia Sanabria, 2005. "Liquidity And Information Around Annual Earnings Announcements: An Intraday Analysis Of The Spanish Stock Market," Working Papers. Serie EC 2005-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Ferreira, Eurico J. & Smith, Stanley D., 1999. "Stock price reactions to recommendations in the Wall Street Journal "Small Stock Focus" column," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 379-389.
- Smales, Lee A., 2014. "Non-scheduled news arrival and high-frequency stock market dynamics," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 122-138.
- Gosnell, Thomas F. & Keown, Arthur J. & Pinkerton, John M., 1996. "The intraday speed of stock price adjustment to major dividend changes: Bid-ask bounce and order flow imbalances," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 247-266, March.
- Tan, Oon Geok & Gannon, Gerard L., 2002. "'Information effect' of economic news: SPI futures," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 467-489.
- Smales, Lee A., 2014. "News sentiment and the investor fear gauge," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 122-130.
- Bank, Matthias & Baumann, Ralf H., 2016. "Price formation, market quality and the effects of reduced latency in the very short run," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 629-645.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:43:y:1988:i:2:p:467-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.