A Generalized Econometric Model and Tests of a Signalling Hypothesis with Two Discrete Signals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grossman, Sanford J, 1988.
"An Analysis of the Implications for Stock and Futures Price Volatility of Program Trading and Dynamic Hedging Strategies,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 61(3), pages 275-298, July.
- Sanford J. Grossman, 1987. "An Analysis of the Implications for Stock and Futures Price Volatility of Program Trading and Dynamic Hedging Strategies," NBER Working Papers 2357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glosten, Lawrence R. & Milgrom, Paul R., 1985.
"Bid, ask and transaction prices in a specialist market with heterogeneously informed traders,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 71-100, March.
- Lawrence R. Glosten & Paul R. Milgrom, 1983. "Bid, Ask and Transaction Prices in a Specialist Market with Heterogeneously Informed Traders," Discussion Papers 570, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Cohen, Kalman J, et al, 1981. "Transaction Costs, Order Placement Strategy, and Existence of the Bid-Ask Spread," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(2), pages 287-305, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lars Nesheim & Florian Oswald & Jonathan Halket, 2015.
"A Selection Model of Hedonic House Values and Rents,"
2015 Meeting Papers
961, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jonathan Halket & Lars Nesheim & Florian Oswald, 2015. "A Selection Model of Hedonic House Values and Rents," ERSA conference papers ersa15p932, European Regional Science Association.
- Yi-Mien Lin & Shwu-Jen You & Fung-Jiao Lin, 2008. "The Effects of Pre-issue Information Releases on Seasoned Equity Offerings," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(9-10), pages 1138-1163.
- Bruce D. Grundy & Patrick Verwijmeren, 2012. "Dividend-Protected Convertible Bonds and the Disappearance," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-060/2/DSF37, Tinbergen Institute.
- Scruggs, John T., 2007. "Estimating the cross-sectional market response to an endogenous event: Naked vs. underwritten calls of convertible bonds," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 220-247, March.
- Berger, Allen N. & Herring, Richard J. & Szego, Giorgio P., 1995.
"The role of capital in financial institutions,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 393-430, June.
- Allen N. Berger & Richard J. Herring & Giorgio P. Szegö, 1995. "The Role of Capital in Financial Institutions," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 95-01, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Allen N. Berger & Richard J. Herring & Giorgio P. Szego, 1995. "The role of capital in financial institutions," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-23, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Andres, Christian & Betzer, André & Doumet, Markus & Theissen, Erik, 2013.
"Open market share repurchases in Germany: A conditional event study approach,"
CFR Working Papers
13-02, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Christian Andres & André Betzer & Markus Doumet & Erik Theissen, 2014. "Open Market Share Repurchases in Germany - A Conditional Event Study Approach," Schumpeter Discussion Papers SDP14010, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- John G. Riley, 2001. "Silver Signals: Twenty-Five Years of Screening and Signaling," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 432-478, June.
- Kjell Bjørn Nordal, 2006. "Banks’ optimal implementation strategies for a risk sensitive regulatory capital rule: a real options and signalling approach," Working Paper 2006/12, Norges Bank.
- Datta, Sudip & E. Iskandar-Datta, Mai, 1995. "Corporate partial acquisitions, total firm valuation and the effect of financing method," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 97-115, April.
- Sanjai Bhagat & Roberta Romano, 2001. "Event Studies and the Law - Part I: Technique and Corporate Litigation," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2475, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Jan 2002.
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:57:y:2017:i::p:3-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- William H. Greene & David A. Hensher, 2008. "Modeling Ordered Choices: A Primer and Recent Developments," Working Papers 08-26, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:43:y:1988:i:2:p:413-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.