The Effect of Taxes and Depreciation on Corporate Investment and Financial Leverage
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kwang Soo Cheong, 1997. "Corporate Income Taxation and Signaling," Working Papers 199713, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Xiangfeng & Cai, Gangshu (George), 2011. "Joint logistics and financial services by a 3PL firm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(3), pages 579-587, November.
- Chen, Jean J., 2004. "Determinants of capital structure of Chinese-listed companies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(12), pages 1341-1351, December.
- Kai A. Konrad, 1990.
"A note on depreciation allowances, taxation and risk-taking,"
Finnish Economic Papers,
Finnish Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 161-165, Autumn.
- Konrad, Kai A., 1990. "A note on depreciation allowances, taxation and risk-taking," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 161-165.
- Moyen, Nathalie, 2007. "How big is the debt overhang problem?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 433-472, February.
- Broll, Udo & Wong, Kit Pong, 2003. "Capital structure and the firm under uncertainty," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 20/03, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Cristina Aybar-Arias & Alejandro Casino-Martínez & José López-Gracia, 2012. "On the adjustment speed of SMEs to their optimal capital structure," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 977-996, November.
- Aanderson, Michael H. & Prezas, Alexandors P., 1998. "The interaction of investment and financing decisions under moral hazard," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 379-392.
- Francis, Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Sharma, Zenu, 2011. "Leverage and growth: Effect of stock options," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 63(6), pages 558-581.
- José López-Gracia & Francisco Sogorb-Mira, 2008. "Testing trade-off and pecking order theories financing SMEs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 117-136, August.
- Childs, Paul D. & Mauer, David C. & Ott, Steven H., 2005. "Interactions of corporate financing and investment decisions: The effects of agency conflicts," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 667-690, June.
- Onur Boyabatlı & L. Beril Toktay, 2011. "Stochastic Capacity Investment and Flexible vs. Dedicated Technology Choice in Imperfect Capital Markets," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(12), pages 2163-2179, December.
- Miquel Faig & Pauline Shum, 1996. "Irreversible Investment, Financing Choice and Asymmetric Corporate Taxes," Working Papers faig-96-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Owen Nyang'oro, 2016. "Determinants of Capital Structure of Listed Firms in Kenya and the Impact of Corporate Tax," Research Papers RP_329, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Broll, Udo & Wong, Keith K.P., 2010. "The firm under uncertainty: capital structure and background risk," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 04/10, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Singh, Kuljot & Hodder, James E., 2000. "Multinational capital structure and financial flexibility," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 853-884, December.
- Richardson, Grant & Lanis, Roman & Leung, Sidney Chi-Moon, 2014. "Corporate tax aggressiveness, outside directors, and debt policy: An empirical analysis," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 107-121.
- Miquel Faig & Pauline Shum, 1997. "INVESTMENT IRREVERSIBILITY AND ENDOGENOUS FINANCING: An Evaluation of the Corporate Tax Effects," Working Papers faig-97-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Timothy Manuel & Eugene Pilotte, 1992. "Production Technology, Nondebt Tax Shields, And Financial Leverage," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 15(2), pages 167-180, June.
- Kit Wong, 2010. "On the neutrality of debt in investment intensity," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 335-356, July.
- Chen, Xiangfeng, 2015. "A model of trade credit in a capital-constrained distribution channel," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 347-357.
- Carl Chiarella & Toan Pham & Ah Boon Sim & Madeleine Tan, 1991. "Determinants of Corporate Capital Structure: Australian Evidence," Working Paper Series 3, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Peter MacKay & Gordon M. Phillips, 2002. "Is There an Optimal Industry Financial Structure?," NBER Working Papers 9032, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:43:y:1988:i:2:p:357-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.