Time-Invariant Portfolio Insurance Strategies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grossman, Sanford J, 1988.
"An Analysis of the Implications for Stock and Futures Price Volatility of Program Trading and Dynamic Hedging Strategies,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 61(3), pages 275-298, July.
- Sanford J. Grossman, 1987. "An Analysis of the Implications for Stock and Futures Price Volatility of Program Trading and Dynamic Hedging Strategies," NBER Working Papers 2357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glosten, Lawrence R. & Milgrom, Paul R., 1985.
"Bid, ask and transaction prices in a specialist market with heterogeneously informed traders,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 71-100, March.
- Lawrence R. Glosten & Paul R. Milgrom, 1983. "Bid, Ask and Transaction Prices in a Specialist Market with Heterogeneously Informed Traders," Discussion Papers 570, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Cohen, Kalman J, et al, 1981. "Transaction Costs, Order Placement Strategy, and Existence of the Bid-Ask Spread," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(2), pages 287-305, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dangl, Thomas & Randl, Otto & Zechner, Josef, 2016. "Risk control in asset management: Motives and concepts," CFS Working Paper Series 546, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Laurent E. Calvet & Paolo Sodini, 2014.
"Twin Picks: Disentangling the Determinants of Risk-Taking in Household Portfolios,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 69(2), pages 867-906, April.
- Laurent E. Calvet & Paolo Sodini, 2010. "Twin Picks: Disentangling the Determinants of Risk-Taking in Household Portfolios," NBER Working Papers 15859, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Calvet, Laurent-Emmanuel & Sodini, Paolo, 2011. "Twin picks: disentangling the determinants of risk-taking in household portfolios," Les Cahiers de Recherche 948, HEC Paris.
- Laurent-Emmanuel Calvet & Paolo Sodini, 2011. "Twin Picks: Disentangling the Determinants of Risk-Taking in Household Portfolios," Working Papers hal-00625504, HAL.
- Calvet, Laurent E. & Sodini, Paolo, 2013. "Twin picks: Disentangling the determinants of risk-taking in household portfolios," SAFE Working Paper Series 13, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Bertrand, Philippe & Prigent, Jean-luc, 2011. "Omega performance measure and portfolio insurance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1811-1823, July.
- Pézier, Jacques & Scheller, Johanna, 2013. "Best portfolio insurance for long-term investment strategies in realistic conditions," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 263-274.
- Laurent E. Calvet & John Y. Campbell & Paolo Sodini, 2009.
"Fight or Flight? Portfolio Rebalancing by Individual Investors,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 124(1), pages 301-348.
- Laurent E. Calvet & John Y. Campbell & Paolo Sodini, 2008. "Fight or Flight? Portfolio Rebalancing by Individual Investors," NBER Working Papers 14177, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, John & Calvert, Lauren E. & Sodini, Paolo, 2009. "Fight or Flight? Portfolio Rebalancing by Individual Investors," Scholarly Articles 2617031, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- J. Y. Campbell & P. Sodini & Laurent-Emmanuel Calvet, 2009. "Fight or Flight ? Portfolio Rebalancing by Individual Investors," Post-Print hal-00495693, HAL.
- Laurent-Emmanuel Calvet & Paolo Sodini & John Y. Campbell, 2009. "Fight Or Flight? Portfolio Rebalancing by Individual Investors," Post-Print hal-00459683, HAL.
- Boschi, Melisso, 2006. "Habit formation and the transmission of financial crises," Economics Discussion Papers 8900, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Joel M. Vanden, 2006. "Portfolio Insurance And Volatility Regime Switching," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 387-417.
- Jacques Pézier & Johanna Scheller, 2011. "A Comprehensive Evaluation of Portfolio Insurance Strategies," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2011-15, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- J. Annaert & S. Van Osselaer & B. Verstraete, 2007. "Performance evaluation of portfolio insurance strategies using stochastic dominance criteria," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/473, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:43:y:1988:i:2:p:283-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.