A Theory of Noise Trading in Securities Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wojciech Olszewski & Alvaro Sandroni, 2008. "Manipulability of Future-Independent Tests," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 76(6), pages 1437-1466, November.
- Gizelis, Demetrios & Chowdhury, Shah, 2016. "Investor Sentiment and Stock Returns: Evidence from the Athens Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 71243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Baye & Ann Gillette & Casper Vries, 1994.
"Limit orders, asymmetric information, and the formation of asset prices with a computerized specialist,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 71-96, February.
- Baye, M.R. & Gillette, A. & De Vries, C.G., 1993. "Limit Orders, Asymmetric Information and the Formation of asset Prices with a Computerized Specialist," Papers 10-93-10a, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Dow, James & Gorton, Gary, 1997.
"Noise Trading, Delegated Portfolio Management, and Economic Welfare,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(5), pages 1024-1050, October.
- James Dow & Gary Gorton, "undated". "Noise Trading, Delegated Portfolio Management, and Economic Welfare," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 19-94, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- James Dow & Gary Gorton, 1994. "Noise Trading, Delegated Portfolio Management, and Economic Welfare," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 95-10, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- James Dow & Gary Gorton, 1994. "Noise Trading, Delegated Portfolio Management, and Economic Welfare," NBER Working Papers 4858, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Gruca, Edward, 1993.
"Intraday Trading Patterns in the Equity Options Markets,"
Journal of Financial Research,
Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 16(4), pages 285-297, Winter.
- Raj Aggarwal & Edward Gruca, 1993. "Intraday Trading Patterns In The Equity Options Markets," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 16(4), pages 285-297, December.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:329-339 is not listed on IDEAS
- Verma, Rahul & Soydemir, Gökçe, 2009. "The impact of individual and institutional investor sentiment on the market price of risk," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 1129-1145, August.
- Hu, Zongyi & Li, Chao, 2015. "Investor Sentiment and Irrational Speculative Bubble Model," MPRA Paper 62108, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Golec, Joseph, 1997. "Herding on Noise: The Case of Johnson Redbook's Weekly Retail Sales Data," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(03), pages 367-381, September.
- Hsu, Chih-Hsiang, 2016. "Strategic noise trading of later-informed traders in a multi-market framework," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 235-243.
- Andrea Prat & Amil Dasgupta, 2004. "Career Concerns in Financial Markets," FMG Discussion Papers dp494, Financial Markets Group.
- Lucy Ackert & Marie Racine, 1997. "The economics of conditional heteroskedasticity: Evidence from canadian and U.S. stock and futures markets," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 25(4), pages 371-385, December.
- Dasgupta, Amil & Prat, Andrea, 2003. "Trading Volume with Career Concerns," CEPR Discussion Papers 4034, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:18:y:2015:i:1:p:78-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pablo Calafiore & Gökçe Soydemir & Rahul Verma, 2010. "The Impact of Business and Consumer Sentiment on Stock Market Returns: Evidence from Brazil," Chapters,in: Handbook of Behavioral Finance, chapter 18 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pacces, Alessio M., 2000. "Financial intermediation in the securities markets law and economics of conduct of business regulation," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 479-510, December.
- Gleason, Kimberly C. & Mathur, Ike & Peterson, Mark A., 2004. "Analysis of intraday herding behavior among the sector ETFs," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 681-694, December.
- Scotti, Massimo, 2012. "Delegated portfolio management with career concerns," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 829-839.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:43:y:1988:i:1:p:83-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.