On the Optimal Hedge of a Nontraded Cash Position
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:415-437 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abraham Lioui & Patrice Poncet, 2000. "The Minimum Variance Hedge Ratio Under Stochastic Interest Rates," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(5), pages 658-668, May.
- Kuersten, Wolfgang & Linde, Rainer, 2011. "Corporate hedging versus risk-shifting in financially constrained firms: The time-horizon matters!," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 502-525, June.
- Martin Herdegen & Sebastian Herrmann, 2017. "Strict Local Martingales and Optimal Investment in a Black-Scholes Model with a Bubble," Papers 1711.06679, arXiv.org.
- Mellios, Constantin & Six, Pierre & Lai, Anh Ngoc, 2016.
"Dynamic speculation and hedging in commodity futures markets with a stochastic convenience yield,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 250(2), pages 493-504.
- Constantin Mellios & Pierre Six & Anh Ngoc Lai, 2016. "Dynamic speculation and hedging in commodity futures markets with a stochastic convenience yield," Post-Print halshs-01244560, HAL.
- Detemple, Jérôme, 1993. "Demande de portefeuille et politique de couverture de risque sous information incomplète," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 69(1), pages 45-70, mars.
- Letendre, Marc-Andre & Smith, Gregor W., 2001.
"Precautionary saving and portfolio allocation: DP by GMM,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 197-215, August.
- Marc-Andre Letendre & Gregor Smith, 2000. "Precautionary saving and portfolio allocation: DP by GMM," Working Papers 1247, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Wojakowski, Rafał M., 2012. "How should firms selectively hedge? Resolving the selective hedging puzzle," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 560-569.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:26:y:2006:i:2:a:1579 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mehar, Ayub, 2006. "Flow of portfolio investment among the Muslim countries: modelling and possibilities," MPRA Paper 18592, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Jun 2007.
- Ayub, Mehar, 2000. "Stock market consequences of macro economic fundamentals," MPRA Paper 442, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2001.
- Vadhindran K. Rao, 2011. "Multiperiod Hedging using Futures: Mean Reversion and the Optimal Hedging Path," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 1-29, December.
- Cornaggia, Jess, 2013. "Does risk management matter? Evidence from the U.S. agricultural industry," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 419-440.
- Svensson, L.E.O., 1988.
"Portfolio Choice And Asset Pricing With Nontraded Assets,"
417, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 1988. "Portfolio Choice and Asset Pricing With Nontraded Assets," NBER Working Papers 2774, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:43:y:1988:i:1:p:143-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.