An Exegesis on Currency and Banking Crises
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Winston Moore, 2014.
"Managing The Process Of Removing Capital Controls: What Does The Literature Suggest?,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(2), pages 209-237, April.
- Moore, Winston, 2010. "Managing the Process of Removing Capital Controls: What Does the Literature Suggest?," MPRA Paper 21584, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yaroslava Babych, 2011. "Financial Crises and Economic Growth - A Long Run Perspective," Working Papers 003-11, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
- Dapontas Dimitrios, 2012. "Were the Currency Crises in Eastern Europe (1995-2008) Predictable? An Empirical Approach," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 59(2), pages 15-28, December.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:12005-eef is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohamed Aslam, 2012. "Exchange Rate Policy in Developing Countries: The East Asian Experience," Chapters,in: Employment, Growth and Development, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mohamed Ariff & Luc Can, 2009.
"IMF Bank-Restructuring Efficiency Outcomes: Evidence from East Asia,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 35(2), pages 167-187, April.
- Mohamed Ariff & Luc Can, 2008. "Imf Bank-Restructuring Efficiency Outcomes:Evidence From East Asia," CARF F-Series CARF-F-128, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Mohamed Ariff & Luc Can, 2009. "IMF Bank-Restructuring Efficiency Outcomes: Evidence from East Asia," CARF F-Series CARF-F-148, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Bruinshoofd Allard & Candelon Bertrand & Raabe Katharina, 2005.
"Banking Sector Strength and the Transmission of Currency Crises,"
023, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Allard Bruinshoofd & Bertrand Candelon & Katharina Raabe, 2005. "Banking Sector Strenght and the Transmission of Currency Crises," DNB Working Papers 032, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Cihák, Martin & Schaeck, Klaus, 2010. "How well do aggregate prudential ratios identify banking system problems?," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 130-144, September.
- Casu, Barbara & Clare, Andrew & Saleh, Nashwa, 2011. "Towards a new model for early warning signals for systemic financial fragility and near crises: an application to OECD countries," MPRA Paper 37043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Cihak & Sonia Munoz & Ryan Scuzzarella, 2012.
"The Bright and the Dark Side of Cross-Border Banking Linkages,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver),
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 62(3), pages 200-225, July.
- Sònia Muñoz & Ryan Scuzzarella & Martin Cihak, 2011. "The Bright and the Dark Side of Cross-Border Banking Linkages," IMF Working Papers 11/186, International Monetary Fund.
- Chih-huan Chen & Ching-chong Lai, 2010. "An Interpretation of the Collapsing Process of the Bretton Woods System," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 449-463, July.
- Mohammad Karimi & Marcel-Cristian Voia, 2011. "Empirics of Currency Crises: A Duration Analysis Approach," Carleton Economic Papers 11-11, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Lepers, Etienne & Sánchez Serrano, Antonio, 2017. "Decomposing financial (in)stability in emerging economies," ESRB Working Paper Series 39, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Delis, Manthos D & Staikouras, Panagiotis, 2009. "On-site audits, sanctions, and bank risk-taking: An empirical overture towards a novel regulatory and supervisory philosophy," MPRA Paper 16836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Allard Bruinshoofd & Bertrand Candelon & Katharina Raabe, 2010. "Banking Sector Fragility and the Transmission of Currency Crises," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 263-292, April.
- Shimpalee, Pattama L. & Breuer, Janice Boucher, 2006. "Currency crises and institutions," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 125-145, February.
- Tjeerd M. Boonman & Jan P. A. M. Jacobs & Gerard H. Kuper, 2011. "Why didn't the Global Financial Crisis hit Latin America?," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-63, CIRANO.
- Boonman, Tjeerd M. & Jacobs, Jan P.A.M. & Kuper, Gerard H., 2012. "The Global Financial Crisis and currency crises in Latin America," Research Report 12005-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Helene Schuberth, 2011. "Lessons from the crisis in Finland and Sweden in the 1990s by Jaakko Kiander, Pentti Vartia: Comment," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 38(1), pages 71-76, February.
- Hamdaoui, Mekki, 2016. "Are systemic banking crises in developed and developing countries predictable?," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 37, pages 114-138.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecsur:v:18:y:2004:i::p:293-320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.