Financial Markets, Development and Economic Growth: Tales of Informational Asymmetries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Salvatore Capasso, 2003. "Financial Markets Development And Economic Growth: Tales Of Informational Asymmetries," Working Papers 2_2003, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Garofalo & R. Plasman & Concetto Paolo Vinci, 2000. "Reducing Working Time In An Efficiency Wage Economy With A Dual Labour Market," Working Papers 7_2000, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Trew, Alex, 2008.
"Efficiency, depth and growth: Quantitative implications of finance and growth theory,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1550-1568, December.
- Alex Trew, 2007. "Efficiency, Depth and Growth: Quantitative Implications of Finance and Growth Theory," CDMA Working Paper Series 200712, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Giancarlo Bertocco, 2011. "Housing bubble and economic theory: is mainstream theory able to explain the crisis?," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf1116, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Trew, Alex, 2014. "Finance And Balanced Growth," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, pages 883-898.
- Keith Blackburn & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2005. "Growth, Uncertainty and Finance," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0525, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Leisen Fabrizio & Mira Antonietta, 2006. "Coalescence time and second largest eigenvalue modulus in the monotone reversible case," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf06011, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Lino Sau, 2012. "Evolution of China's financial system and its impact on economic development," International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1), pages 1-15.
- Dimitrios Varvarigos & Keith Blackburn, 2005. "Growth, Uncertainty and Finance," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 12, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- P N Snowden, 2005. "Capital structure and a difference of opinion: stock markets, minority equity and economic development," Working Papers 566728, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Bertocco, Giancarlo, 2008.
"Finance and development: Is Schumpeter's analysis still relevant?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1161-1175, June.
- Bertocco Giancarlo, 2006. "Finance and Development: is Schumpeter’s Analysis still relevant?," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf06013, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- K Blackburn & D Varvarigos, 2005. "Growth, Uncertainty and Finance," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 48, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Giancarlo Bertocco, 2009.
"The Relationship Between Saving and Credit from a Schumpeterian Perspective,"
Journal of Economic Issues,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 607-640.
- Bertocco Giancarlo, 2007. "The relationship between saving and credit from a Schumpeterian perspective," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf07013, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Siong Law & W. Azman-Saini, 2012. "Institutional quality, governance, and financial development," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 217-236, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecsur:v:18:y:2004:i::p:267-292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.