Sinning in the Basement: What Are the Rules? The Ten Commandments of Applied Econometrics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher L. Gilbert & Duo Qin, 2005. "The First Fifty Years of Modern Econometrics," Working Papers 544, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Hendry, David F. & Clements, Michael P., 2003.
"Economic forecasting: some lessons from recent research,"
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 301-329, March.
- David Hendry & Michael P. Clements, 2001. "Economic Forecasting: Some Lessons from Recent Research," Economics Papers 2002-W11, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Hendry, David F & Michael P. Clements, 2002. "Economic Forecasting: Some Lessons from Recent Research," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 99, Royal Economic Society.
- David Hendry & Michael P. Clements, 2001. "Economic Forecasting: Some Lessons from Recent Research," Economics Series Working Papers 78, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Clements, Michael P. & Hendry, David F., 2001. "Economic forecasting: some lessons from recent research," Working Paper Series 82, European Central Bank.
- Thomas Mayer, 2006. "The Empirical Significance of Econometric Models," Working Papers 620, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- repec:ddj:fseeai:y:2017:i:1:p:127-133 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Greasley & Les Oxley, 2010.
"Cliometrics And Time Series Econometrics: Some Theory And Applications,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(5), pages 970-1042, December.
- David Grreasley, 2010. "Cliometrics and Time Series Econometrics: Some Theory and Applications," Working Papers in Economics 10/56, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Teresa Briz & Andreas C. Drichoutis & Rodolfo M. Nayga, Jr, 2014.
"Detecting false positives in experimental auctions: A case study of projection bias in food consumption,"
2014-4, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Briz, Teresa & Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Nayga, Rodolfo M., 2014. "Detecting false positives in experimental auctions: A case study of projection bias in food consumption," MPRA Paper 57101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maurizio Canavari & Andreas C. Drichoutis & Jayson L. Lusk & Rodolfo M. Nayga, Jr., 2018.
"How to run an experimental auction: A review of recent advances,"
2018-5, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Canavari, Maurizio & Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Lusk, Jayson L. & Nayga, Rodolfo, 2018. "How to run an experimental auction: A review of recent advances," MPRA Paper 89715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Achten-Gozdowski, Jennifer, 2018.
"Geschichte und Politökonomie deutscher Theatersubventionen
[History and Political Economy of Public Subsidies for German Theatres and Operas]," MPRA Paper 85087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Bosshardt & Peter E. Kennedy, 2011. "Data Resources and Econometric Techniques," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 35 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:79:y:2018:i:c:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:jecmet:v:26:y:2019:i:2:p:81-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael O'Connor Keefe & James Tate & Henk Berkman, 2013. "Is the relationship between investment and conditional cash flow volatility ambiguous, asymmetric or both?," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 53(4), pages 913-947, December.
- Kathryn Graddy & Peter E. Kennedy, 2006.
"When are Supply and Demand Determined Recursively Rather than Simultaneously? Another look at the Fulton Fish Market Data,"
Economics Series Working Papers
297, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Graddy, Kathryn & Kennedy, Peter E, 2007. "When are Supply and Demand Determined Recursively Rather than Simultaneously? Another look at the Fulton Fish Market Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 6053, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Duo Qin, 2015. "LetÃs Take the Bias Out of Econometrics," Working Papers 192, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Armstrong, J. Scott, 2011. "Illusions in Regression Analysis," MPRA Paper 81663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:erh:journl:v:9:y:2017:i:2:p:50-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Judith A. Clarke & Nilanjana Roy & Marsha J. Courchane, 2006. "On the Robustness of Racial Disrcimination Findings in Motgage Lending Studies," Econometrics Working Papers 0604, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Duo Qin & Sophie van HÂ¸llen & Qing-Chao Wang, 2014. "What Happens to Wage Elasticities When We Strip Playometrics? Revisiting Married Women Labour Supply Model," Working Papers 190, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Kaffine, Daniel T. & Davis, Graham A., 2017. "A multi-row deletion diagnostic for influential observations in small-sample regressions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 133-145.
- Hübler, Olaf, 2013. "Methods in empirical economics - a selective review with applications," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-513, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Arvydas Jadevicius & Brian Sloan & Andrew Brown, 2013. "Property Market Modelling and Forecasting: A Case for Simplicity," ERES eres2013_10, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecsur:v:16:y:2002:i:4:p:569-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.