Managing the Public Debt: The Optimal Taxation Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerardo M Licandro, 2001. "Monetary Policy Coordination, Monetary Integration and other essays," Levine's Working Paper Archive 625018000000000172, David K. Levine.
- Hans J. Blommestein & Anja Hubig, 2012. "A Critical Analysis of the Technical Assumptions of the Standard Micro Portfolio Approach to Sovereign Debt Management," OECD Working Papers on Sovereign Borrowing and Public Debt Management 4, OECD Publishing.
- Gerardo Licandro, 2000. "Optimal taxation and debt composition: Is Monetary Policy Too Costly?," Documentos de trabajo 2000007, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Kannan, R & Singh, Bhupal, 2007. "Debt-deficit dynamics in India and macroeconomic effects: A structural approach," MPRA Paper 16480, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Goldfajn, Ilan & Silveira, Marcos Antonio, 2002.
"Should government smooth exchange rate risk?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 393-421, December.
- Ilan Goldfajn & Marcos Antonio Silveira, 2002. "Should Government Smooth Exchange Rate Risk?," Working Papers Series 48, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Ilan Goldfajn & Marcos Antonio Silveira, 2002. "Should government smooth exchange rate risk?," Textos para discussão 465, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Alessandro Missale, 2012. "Sovereign debt management and fiscal vulnerabilities," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Threat of fiscal dominance?, volume 65, pages 157-176 Bank for International Settlements.
- Claeys, Peter & Moreno, Rosina & Suriñach, Jordi, 2012. "Debt, interest rates, and integration of financial markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 48-59.
- Nick Davis, 2001. "Does Crown Financial Portfolio Composition Matter?," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/34, New Zealand Treasury.
- Udaibir S. Das & Yinqiu Lu & Michael G. Papaioannou & Iva Petrova, 2013.
"Sovereign Risk and Asset and Liability Management—Conceptual Issues,"
Journal of Reviews on Global Economics,
Lifescience Global, vol. 2, pages 330-355.
- Udaibir S Das & Yinqiu Lu & Michael G. Papaioannou & Iva Petrova, 2012. "Sovereign Risk and Asset and Liability Management; Conceptual Issues," IMF Working Papers 12/241, International Monetary Fund.
- Basil Dalamagas & Stefanos Tantos, 2016. "Optimal Versus Actual Maturity of Government Debt: The Case of Greece," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 66(3), pages 25-52, July-Sept.
- Togo, Eriko, 2007. "Coordinating public debt management with fiscal and monetary policies : an analytical framework," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4369, The World Bank.
- Emanuele Bacchiocchi & Alessandro Missale, 2005. "Managing Debt Stability," CESifo Working Paper Series 1388, CESifo Group Munich.
- Renne, J-P., 2009. "Frequency-domain analysis of debt service in a macro-finance model for the euro area," Working papers 261, Banque de France.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2011. "Interactions of sovereign debt management with monetary conditions and financial stability," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 42.
- Santiago Herrera & Ferhan Salman, 2008. "Tangos, Sambas or Belly Dancing? Or, do Spreads Dance to the Same Rhythm? Signaling Regime Sustainability in Argentina, Brazil and Turkey," Working Papers 0807, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- repec:bla:ausecp:v:56:y:2017:i:2:p:95-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johannes Holler, 2013. "Funding Strategies of Sovereign Debt Management: A Risk Focus," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 2, pages 51-74.
- Raffaela Giordano, 2001. "Optimal Debt Maturity under EMU," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 401, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Melecky, Ales & Melecky, Martin, 2014. "The Checks of Czechs: Optimizing the Debt Portfolio of the Czech Government," MPRA Paper 57604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wilson Au-Yeung & Jason McDonald & Amanda Sayegh, 2006. "Australian Government Balance Sheet Management," NBER Working Papers 12302, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fausto Hernández Trillo & Alejandro Villagómez Amezcua, 2000.
"La estructura de la deuda pública en México: Lecciones y perspectivas,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
2108, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Fausto Hernández Trillo & Alejandro Villagómez Amezcua, 2000. "La estructura de la deuda pública en México: Lecciones y perspectivas," Research Department Publications 3104, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Eric Hansen, 2003. "Objectives, Targets and Instruments for Crown Financial Policy," Treasury Working Paper Series 03/21, New Zealand Treasury.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecsur:v:11:y:1997:i:3:p:235-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.